Sanmina-SCI: Institutions Supporting Shares in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Sanmina-SCI Corp. (NASDAQ:SANM).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Sanmina-SCI Corp. in Q3 2011:
- KENNEDY CAPITAL MANAGEMENT INC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 1,367,978 shares, worth $9,138,093.
- SAC CAPITAL ADVISORS LP: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 979,249 shares, worth $6,541,383.
- FULLER & THALER ASSET MANAGEMENT, INC.: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 604,500 shares, worth $4,038,060.
- HARVEY PARTNERS, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 500,000 shares, worth $3,340,000.
- ARONSON & JOHNSON & ORTIZ, LP: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 429,400 shares, worth $2,868,392.
About the company: Sanmina-SCI Corporation provides electronics contract manufacturing services to customers located around the world. The Company offers its customers expertise in new product introduction, manufacturing, and design and fabrication of complex interconnect products. Sanmina-SCI specializes in circuit fabrication, system assembly, integration, and high-end enclosures and cabling.
Competitors to Watch: Jabil Circuit, Inc. (NYSE:JBL), TTM Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:TTMI), Benchmark Electronics, Inc. (NYSE:BHE), DDi Corp. (NASDAQ:DDIC), SigmaTron International (NASDAQ:SGMA), Celestica Inc. (NYSE:CLS), SMTC Corporation (NASDAQ:SMTX), Flextronics Intl. Ltd. (NASDAQ:FLEX), CTS Corporation (NYSE:CTS), and Kimball International (NASDAQ:KBALB).
(Note: Data regarding Sanmina-SCI Corp.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>