Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Sealed Air Corporation (NYSE:SEE).
SEC data indicate these insiders have sold Sealed Air Corporation’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Demeautis Jean-marie: act as Vice President. On 11/30/2011, sold 18,000 shares, worth $309,200.
- Sargant Hugh L: act as Vice President. On 11/09/2011, sold 9,324 shares, worth $166,100.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Sealed Air Corporation in Q3 2011:
- BARROW HANLEY MEWHINNEY & STRAUSS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 5,414,680 shares, worth $126,920,099. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- JANA PARTNERS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 1,284,482 shares, worth $30,108,258. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- KINGDON CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 500,000 shares, worth $11,720,000. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- CHESAPEAKE PARTNERS MANAGEMENT CO INC/MD: On 06/30/2011, held 490,000 shares, worth $11,485,600. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- STELLIAM INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT, LP: On 06/30/2011, held 295,000 shares, worth $6,914,800. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Sealed Air Corporation manufactures a wide range of packaging and performance-based materials and equipment systems. The Company’s products serve an array of food, industrial, medical, and consumer applications.
Competitors to Watch: Bemis Company, Inc. (NYSE:BMS), AptarGroup, Inc. (NYSE:ATR), Rock-Tenn Company (NYSE:RKT), AEP Industries (NASDAQ:AEPI), Sonoco Products Company (NYSE:SON), Graham Packaging Co. Inc (NYSE:GRM), UFP Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:UFPT), Constar Intl., Inc. (NASDAQ:CNST).
(Note: Data regarding Sealed Air Corporation’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>