Sealed Air: Major Shareholders Supporting Shares in Third Quarter
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Sealed Air Corporation (NYSE:SEE).
SEC data indicate these insiders have bought Sealed Air Corporation’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Manning Kenneth P: act as Director. On 08/03/2011, bought 20,000 shares, worth $412,800.
- Marino William J: act as Director. On 08/03/2011, bought 10,000 shares, worth $205,000.
- Manning Kenneth P: act as Director. On 11/10/2011, bought 10,000 shares, worth $174,400.
- Chammas Emile Z.: act as Senior Vice President. On 11/21/2011, bought 10,000 shares, worth $164,700.
- Codey Lawrence R: act as Director. On 08/03/2011, bought 4,800 shares, worth $97,700.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Sealed Air Corporation in Q3 2011:
- INTERNATIONAL VALUE ADVISERS, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 7,270,597 shares, worth $120,473,792.
- GLENVIEW CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 4,318,800 shares, worth $71,562,516.
- SENATOR INVESTMENT GROUP LP: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 3,050,000 shares, worth $50,538,500.
- PENN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT CO INC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 1,065,825 shares, worth $17,660,720.
- HIGHBRIDGE CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 646,109 shares, worth $10,706,026.
About the company: Sealed Air Corporation manufactures a wide range of packaging and performance-based materials and equipment systems. The Company’s products serve an array of food, industrial, medical, and consumer applications.
Competitors to Watch: Bemis Company, Inc. (NYSE:BMS), AptarGroup, Inc. (NYSE:ATR), Rock-Tenn Company (NYSE:RKT), AEP Industries (NASDAQ:AEPI), Sonoco Products Company (NYSE:SON), Graham Packaging Co. Inc (NYSE:GRM), UFP Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:UFPT), Constar Intl., Inc. (NASDAQ:CNST).
(Note: Data regarding Sealed Air Corporation’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>