Wall St. Watchdog reveals information about companies for which stock analysts either upgraded or downgraded the shares on November 23rd.
- Senior Housing (NYSE:SNH): Stifel Nicolaus upgraded its rating on this company from Hold to Buy and changed its price target to $23. About the company: Senior Housing Properties Trust is a real estate investment trust that owns senior living properties which are leased to unaffiliated tenants. The Trust currently owns independent living and assisted living communities, continuing care retirement communities, nursing homes, wellness centers, and medical office, clinic and biotech laboratory buildings located throughout the U.S. Get the most recent company news and stock data here >>
- E-House China (NYSE:EJ): Maxim Group downgraded its rating on this company from Hold to Sell and changed its price target to $5. About the company: E-House China Holdings Ltd. offers real estate services. The Company offers primary real estate agency services to residential real estate developers; lists and brokers properties for resale; and offers land acquisition consulting and property development consulting services. Get the most recent company news and stock data here >>
- Resolute Forest Products (NYSE:ABH): RBC Capital Mkts downgraded its rating on this company from Outperform to Sector Perform and changed its price target from $22 to $18. About the company: AbitibiBowater, Inc. manufactures newsprint, coated and uncoated groundwood papers, bleached kraft pulp, and lumber products. The Company owns and operates pulp and paper mills, a coating operation, and sawmills in North America. Get the most recent company news and stock data here >>
- Gilead Sciences (NASDAQ:GILD): Argus downgraded its rating on this company from Buy to Hold. About the company: Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops, and commercializes therapeutics to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases. The Company’s primary arees of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver disease and serious cardiovascular and respiratory conditions. Get the most recent company news and stock data here >>
- Frontline (NYSE:FRO): FBR Capital downgraded its rating on this company from Mkt Perform to Underperform and changed its price target to $1.5. About the company: Frontline Limited owns a fleet of very large crude carriers and Suezmax tankers that transport crude oil and oil products between ports. The Company’s vessels are managed by ship management companies. Frontline conducts activities worldwide. Get the most recent company news and stock data here >>
(Note: Selected financial data are sourced from Briefing.com via the Wall St. Journal. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>