Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of AT&T, Inc. (NYSE:T).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of AT&T, Inc. in Q3 2011:
- RCM CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 6,901,281 shares, worth $193,856,983.
- PUBLIC EMPLOYEES RETIREMENT ASSOCIATION OF COLORADO: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 5,629,158 shares, worth $158,123,048.
- TEXAS PERMANENT SCHOOL FUND: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 3,767,611 shares, worth $105,832,193.
- TEACHERS RETIREMENT SYSTEM OF THE STATE OF KENTUCKY: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 2,084,021 shares, worth $58,540,150.
- PINEBRIDGE INVESTMENTS LTD: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 1,025,090 shares, worth $28,794,778.
About the company: AT&T Inc. is a communications holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries and affiliates, provides local and long-distance phone service, wireless and data communications, Internet access and messaging, IP-based and satellite television, security services, telecommunications equipment, and directory advertising and publishing.
Competitors to Watch: Verizon Communications Inc. (NYSE:VZ), Sprint Nextel Corporation (NYSE:S), CenturyLink, Inc. (NYSE:CTL), General Communication, Inc. (NASDAQ:GNCMA), Cbeyond, Inc. (NASDAQ:CBEY), MetroPCS Communications, Inc. (NYSE:PCS), Cincinnati Bell Inc. (NYSE:CBB), PAETEC Holding Corp. (NASDAQ:PAET), and Frontier Communications Corp (NYSE:FTR).
(Note: Data regarding AT&T, Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>