Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (NYSE:DPZ).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Domino’s Pizza, Inc. in Q3 2011:
- DRIEHAUS CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 384,353 shares, worth $10,473,619.
- FOX POINT CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 250,000 shares, worth $6,812,500.
- MCKINLEY CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC /DELAWARE: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 124,115 shares, worth $3,382,134.
- GRANTHAM, MAYO, VAN OTTERLOO & CO. LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 107,100 shares, worth $2,918,475.
- WEISS MULTI-STRATEGY ADVISERS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 90,000 shares, worth $2,452,500.
About the company: Domino’s Pizza, Inc. operates a network of Company-owned and franchise Domino’s Pizza stores, located throughout the United States and in other countries. The Company also operates regional dough manufacturing and distribution centers in the contiguous United States and outside the United States.
Competitors to Watch: Papa John’s Int’l, Inc. (NASDAQ:PZZA), Pizza Inn, Inc. (NASDAQ:PZZI), Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE:YUM), Chipotle (NYSE:CMG), McDonald’s Corporation (NYSE:MCD), Good Times Restaurants Inc. (NASDAQ:GTIMD), Carrols Restaurant Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:TAST), Wendy’s Arby’s Group Inc. (NYSE:WEN), Nathan’s Famous, Inc. (NASDAQ:NATH), and Star Buffet, Inc. (NASDAQ:STRZ).
(Note: Data regarding Domino’s Pizza, Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>