SIRIUS XM Radio: Fund Stock Sales in Quarterly Filing
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of SIRIUS XM Radio Inc. (NASDAQ:SIRI).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of SIRIUS XM Radio Inc. in Q3 2011:
- HODGES CAPITAL MANAGEMENT INC.: On 06/30/2011, held 4,454,140 shares, worth $9,754,567. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- ADAGE CAPITAL PARTNERS GP LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 2,885,000 shares, worth $6,318,150. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- BNP PARIBAS ARBITRAGE, SA: On 06/30/2011, held 2,307,730 shares, worth $5,053,929. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- OMERS ADMINISTRATION CORP: On 06/30/2011, held 1,731,600 shares, worth $3,792,204. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- DRIEHAUS CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 1,678,900 shares, worth $3,676,791. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Sirius XM Radio Inc. broadcasts various channels of audio from its satellites. The Company provides its services throughout the continental United States for a monthly subscription fee. Sirius delivers various streams of commercial-free music in every genre, as well as streams of news, sports, weather, talk, comedy, and public radio.
Competitors to Watch: Westwood One, Inc. (NASDAQ:WWON), Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE:ETM), Cumulus Media Inc. (NASDAQ:CMLS), Emmis Communications Corp. (NASDAQ:EMMS), Radio One, Inc. (NASDAQ:ROIAK), CBS Corporation (NYSE:CBS), Grupo Radio Centro SAB de CV (NYSE:RC), Salem Communications Corp (NASDAQ:SALM), Saga Communications, Inc. (AMEX:SGA), and Pandora (NYSE:P).
(Note: Data regarding SIRIUS XM Radio Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>
To contact the reporter on this story: Dave Friedman at email@example.com
To contact the editor responsible for this story: Damien Hoffman at firstname.lastname@example.org