SIRIUS XM Radio: Funds Buying Shares in Third Quarter
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of SIRIUS XM Radio Inc. (NASDAQ:SIRI).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of SIRIUS XM Radio Inc. in Q3 2011:
- MORGAN STANLEY: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 133,748,285 shares, worth $201,959,910.
- SOUTHPOINT CAPITAL ADVISORS LP: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 13,000,000 shares, worth $19,630,000.
- PALISADES INVESTMENT PARTNERS, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 7,111,000 shares, worth $10,737,610.
- ASIAN CENTURY QUEST CAPITAL LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 6,000,000 shares, worth $9,060,000.
- WHITE ELM CAPITAL, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 3,314,300 shares, worth $5,004,593.
About the company: Sirius XM Radio Inc. broadcasts various channels of audio from its satellites. The Company provides its services throughout the continental United States for a monthly subscription fee. Sirius delivers various streams of commercial-free music in every genre, as well as streams of news, sports, weather, talk, comedy, and public radio.
Competitors to Watch: Westwood One, Inc. (NASDAQ:WWON), Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE:ETM), Cumulus Media Inc. (NASDAQ:CMLS), Emmis Communications Corp. (NASDAQ:EMMS), Radio One, Inc. (NASDAQ:ROIAK), CBS Corporation (NYSE:CBS), Grupo Radio Centro SAB de CV (NYSE:RC), Salem Communications Corp (NASDAQ:SALM), Saga Communications, Inc. (AMEX:SGA), and Pandora (NYSE:P).
(Note: Data regarding SIRIUS XM Radio Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>