Sizzling Stocks on Investing and Trading Radars Today
Following is a list of hot stocks that have hit trading screens at Wall St. Watchdog today:
- Fastenal Company (NASDAQ:FAST): Shares of Fastenal Company are trading down today. Fastenal Company sell industrial and construction supplies in a wholesale and retail fashion. The Company markets its products and services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Singapore, China, and The Netherlands. Fastenal Earnings Cheat Sheet: Five Straight Quarters of Double-Digit Growth>>
- Alcoa Inc. (NYSE:AA): Shares of Alcoa Inc. are trading down today. Alcoa Inc. produces primary aluminum, fabricated aluminum, and alumina, and participates in mining, refining, smelting, fabricating, and recycling. The Company serves customers worldwide primarily in the transportation, packaging, building, and industrial markets with both fabricated and finished products. Alcoa, Inc. Earnings: Margins Expand For Fifth Straight Quarter, Net Income Rises>>
- Radiant Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:RADS): Shares of Radiant Systems, Inc. are tradinghigher today. Radiant Systems, Inc. provides enterprise-wide technology solutions to the retail industry. The Company offers fully integrated retail automation solutions, including point of sale systems, consumer-activated ordering systems, back office management systems, and headquarters-based management systems. Radiant also offers system planning and design services.
- Clean Energy Fuels Corp. (NASDAQ:CLNE): Shares of Clean Energy Fuels Corp. are trading higher today. Clean Energy Fuels Corporation designs, builds, finances and operates natural gas filling stations for vehicle fleets. The Company also helps its customers acquire and finance natural gas vehicles and obtain local, state, and federal clean air rebates and incentives.
- Microchip Technology Inc. (NASDAQ:MCHP): Shares of Microchip Technology Inc. are trading lower today. Microchip Technology Incorporated designs, manufactures, and markets microcontrollers, related mixed-signal and memory products, and application development systems for high-volume embedded control applications. The Company also designs, develops, and markets linear/mixed-signal, power management, and thermal management products.
- Jones Apparel Group, Inc. (NYSE:JNY): Shares of Jones Apparel Group, Inc. are trading higher today. The Jones Group Inc. designs, markets, and wholesales a variety of branded apparel, footwear, jeanswear, jewelry and handbags, including sportswear, jeanswear, suits, dresses, and footwear. The Company also markets directly to consumers through branded specialty retail and outlet stores and through its e-commerce sites. .
- Wolverine World Wide, Inc. (NYSE:WWW): Shares of Wolverine World Wide, Inc. are trading lower today. Wolverine World Wide, Inc. manufactures and markets branded footwear and performance leathers. The Company’s products include shoes, slippers, occupational and safety footwear, and performance outdoor footwear, among others.
- Infosys Technologies Ltd (NASDAQ:INFY): Shares of Infosys Technologies Ltd are trading lower today. Infosys Technologies Limited provides IT consulting and software services, including e-business, program management and supply chain solutions. The Group’s services include application development, product co-development, and system implementation and system engineering. Infosys targets businesses specializing in the insurance, banking, telecommunication and manufacturing sectors.
- Novellus Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:NVLS): Shares of Novellus Systems, Inc. are trading lower today. Novellus Systems, Inc. manufactures, markets, and services equipment used in the fabrication of integrated circuits, commonly called chips or semiconductors. The Company also develops, manufactures, sells and supports grinding, lapping and polishing equipment for a broad spectrum of industrial applications.
- IsoRay, Inc. (AMEX:ISR): Shares of IsoRay, Inc. are trading higher today. IsoRay, Inc., through its subsidiary, produces a brachytherapy seed, used to treat prostate and other cancers. The Company’s seed delivers more than 90 percent to its total radiation dose in less the 33 days, reducing the incidence of common brachytherapy side effects.