Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Snap-on Inc. (NYSE:SNA).
SEC data indicate these insiders have sold Snap-on Inc.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Boyd Iain: act as V.P. – Human Resources. On 07/25/2011, sold 11,320 shares, worth $685,800.
- Rensi Edward H: act as Director. On 11/09/2011, sold 5,000 shares, worth $269,200.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Snap-on Inc. in Q3 2011:
- VALUEACT HOLDINGS, L.P.: On 06/30/2011, held 1,318,380 shares, worth $81,344,046. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- EAGLE ASSET MANAGEMENT INC: On 06/30/2011, held 254,355 shares, worth $15,693,704. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- MARSHALL & ILSLEY CORP: On 06/30/2011, held 77,409 shares, worth $4,776,135. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- MAIN STREET RESEARCH LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 29,742 shares, worth $1,835,081. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- CANANDAIGUA NATIONAL CORP: On 06/30/2011, held 27,700 shares, worth $1,709,090. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Snap-on Incorporated develops, manufactures, and distributes tool and equipment solutions worldwide. The Company’s products include hand and power tools, diagnostics and shop equipment, tool storage products, diagnostics software, and other solutions for the automotive service industry. Customers include professional service technicians and motor service shop owners, among others.
(Note: Data regarding Snap-on Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>