Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Snap-on Inc. (NYSE:SNA).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Snap-on Inc. in Q3 2011:
- ADAGE CAPITAL PARTNERS GP LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 479,681 shares, worth $21,168,323.
- MORGAN STANLEY: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 148,891 shares, worth $6,570,560.
- PUBLIC EMPLOYEES RETIREMENT ASSOCIATION OF COLORADO: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 49,261 shares, worth $2,173,888.
- MILLENNIUM MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 40,593 shares, worth $1,791,369.
- STRATEGY ASSET MANAGERS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 40,465 shares, worth $1,785,720.
About the company: Snap-on Incorporated develops, manufactures, and distributes tool and equipment solutions worldwide. The Company’s products include hand and power tools, diagnostics and shop equipment, tool storage products, diagnostics software, and other solutions for the automotive service industry. Customers include professional service technicians and motor service shop owners, among others.
(Note: Data regarding Snap-on Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>