Sohu.com: Major Funds Buying Shares in Third Quarter
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Sohu.com Inc. (NASDAQ:SOHU).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Sohu.com Inc. in Q3 2011:
- MORGAN STANLEY: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 4,686,179 shares, worth $225,873,828.
- HUSSMAN ECONOMETRICS ADVISORS, INC.: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 361,000 shares, worth $17,400,200.
- HENDERSON GROUP PLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 295,341 shares, worth $14,235,436.
- KYLIN MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 217,100 shares, worth $10,464,220.
- CRCM LP: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 200,000 shares, worth $9,640,000.
About the company: Sohu.com Inc. operates an Internet portal in China. The Company’s Web site consists of Chinese language Web navigational and search capabilities, Web-based communications services, and a platform for e-commerce services.
Competitors to Watch: Baidu.com, Inc. (NASDAQ:BIDU), SINA Corporation (NASDAQ:SINA), Google Inc. (NASDAQ:GOOG), NetEase.com, Inc. (NASDAQ:NTES), Yahoo! Inc. (NASDAQ:YHOO), Ku6 Media Co., Ltd. (NASDAQ:KUTV), Shanda Interactive Entertainment Ltd ADR (NASDAQ:SNDA), Youku.com Inc (NYSE:YOKU), and Rediff.com India Ltd. (NASDAQ:REDF).
(Note: Data regarding Sohu.com Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>