Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Sonus Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ:SONS).
SEC data indicate these insiders have bought Sonus Networks, Inc.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Schubert Scott E: act as Director. On 08/18/2011, bought 5,000 shares, worth $11,400.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Sonus Networks, Inc. in Q3 2011:
- ASCEND CAPITAL LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 737,565 shares, worth $1,593,140.
- PUBLIC EMPLOYEES RETIREMENT SYSTEM OF OHIO: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 607,180 shares, worth $1,311,509.
- OXFORD ASSET MANAGEMENT: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 346,582 shares, worth $748,617.
- WEINTRAUB CAPITAL MANAGEMENT, L.P.: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 100,000 shares, worth $216,000.
- MORGAN STANLEY: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 89,764 shares, worth $193,890.
About the company: Sonus Networks, Inc. provides voice infrastructure products. The Company’s hardware and software enables customers to deploy an integrated, packet-based network carrying both voice and data traffic. Sonus markets and sells its products to service providers, including long distance carriers, wholesale carriers, Internet service providers, and cable operators.
Competitors to Watch: Alcatel-Lucent (NYSE:ALU), Cisco Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:CSCO), Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson (NASDAQ:ERIC), TEKELEC (NASDAQ:TKLC), Tellabs, Inc. (NASDAQ:TLAB), Ditech Networks Inc. (NASDAQ:DITC), Symmetricom, Inc. (NASDAQ:SYMM), Sycamore Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ:SCMR), Performance Technologies (NASDAQ:PTIX), and Juniper Networks, Inc. (NYSE:JNPR).
(Note: Data regarding Sonus Networks, Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>