Sonus Networks: Exec Insiders and Fund Stock Sales in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Sonus Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ:SONS).
SEC data indicate these insiders have sold Sonus Networks, Inc.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Dillon Matthew S.: act as SVP, Global Support Services. On 09/19/2011, sold 25,000 shares, worth $59,000.
- Pastore Wayne: act as SVP, CFO & Treasurer(Click HERE for the list of stocks that their CFOs have bought). On 08/10/2011, sold 10,000 shares, worth $23,600.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Sonus Networks, Inc. in Q3 2011:
- MANATUCK HILL PARTNERS, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 5,558,000 shares, worth $18,007,920. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- POLAR CAPITAL LLP: On 06/30/2011, held 3,229,491 shares, worth $10,463,551. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- BIG 5 ASSET MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 943,000 shares, worth $3,055,320. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- CAISSE DE DEPOT ET PLACEMENT DU QUEBEC: On 06/30/2011, held 750,000 shares, worth $2,430,000. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- TFS CAPITAL LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 735,245 shares, worth $2,382,194. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Sonus Networks, Inc. provides voice infrastructure products. The Company’s hardware and software enables customers to deploy an integrated, packet-based network carrying both voice and data traffic. Sonus markets and sells its products to service providers, including long distance carriers, wholesale carriers, Internet service providers, and cable operators.
Competitors to Watch: Alcatel-Lucent (NYSE:ALU), Cisco Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:CSCO), Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson (NASDAQ:ERIC), TEKELEC (NASDAQ:TKLC), Tellabs, Inc. (NASDAQ:TLAB), Ditech Networks Inc. (NASDAQ:DITC), Symmetricom, Inc. (NASDAQ:SYMM), Sycamore Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ:SCMR), Performance Technologies (NASDAQ:PTIX), and Juniper Networks, Inc. (NYSE:JNPR).
(Note: Data regarding Sonus Networks, Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>