Following is a list of 10 hot stocks that have hit our trading screens at Wall St. Watchdog:
- XenoPort, Inc. (NASDAQ:XNPT): Shares of XenoPort are trading higher today. XenoPort Inc. is biopharmaceutical company focused on developing a portfolio of internally discovered product candidates that utilize the body’s natural nutrient transporter mechanisms to improve the therapeutic benefits of existing drugs.
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (NYSE:STZ): Shares of Constellation Brands are trading higher today. Constellation Brands, Inc. produces and markets beverage alcohol in North America, Europe, and Australia, and New Zealand. The Company has a portfolio of brands across the wine, imported beer, and distilled spirits categories. Constellation conducts its business through wholly owned subsidiaries as well as through a variety of joint ventures with various other entities.
- Movado Group, Inc (NYSE:MOV): Shares of Movado Group, Inc are trading higher today. Movado Group, Inc. designs, manufactures, retails, and distributes watches as well as jewelry, tabletop, and accessory products. The Company markets several watch brands in North America, Western Europe, and the Far East.
- Immucor, Inc. (NASDAQ:BLUD): Shares of Immucor are trading higher today. Immucor, Inc. manufactures and sells a line of reagents and systems used by hospitals, reference laboratories, and donor centers throughout the world. The Company’s products are used to detect and identify certain properties of the cell and serum components of blood prior to transfusion. Immucor markets a complete family of automated instrumentation for all market segments.
- PNC Financial Services (NYSE:PNC): Shares of PNC Financial Services are trading lower today. PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. is a diversified financial services organization. The Company provides regional banking, wholesale banking, and asset management services nationally and in the Company’s primary regional markets.
- Bank of America (NYSE:BAC): Shares of Bank of America are trading today. Bank of America Corporation accepts deposits and offers banking, investing, asset management, and other financial and risk-management products and services. The Company has a mortgage lending subsidiary, and an investment banking and securities brokerage subsidiary.
- Natural Gas (NYSE:PNY): Shares of Natural Gas are trading today. Piedmont Natural Gas Company, Inc. is an energy and services company that primarily transports, distributes, and sells natural gas. The Company serves residential, commercial, and industrial customers in North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee. Piedmont also, through subsidiaries, markets natural gas to customers in Georgia, and distributes propane in various states.
- Pier 1 Imports, Inc. (NYSE:PIR): Shares of Pier 1 Imports are trading higher today. Pier 1 Imports, Inc. retails decorative home furnishings, gifts, and related items. Pier 1 stores are located in the United States, Puerto Rico, Canada, the United Kingdom, and Mexico.
- Real Estate (NYSE:ARE): Shares of Real Estate are trading today. Alexandria Real Estate Equities, Inc. acquires, manages, expands and develops office and laboratory space properties. The Company leases its properties to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, diagnostic and personal care products companies, research institutions and related government agencies. Properties are located in California, suburban Washington D.C., New England, the Mideast and Southeast.
- ImmunoGen, Inc. (NASDAQ:IMGN): Shares of ImmunoGen are trading higher today. ImmunoGen, Inc. develops pharmaceuticals, primarily for the treatment of cancer. The Company’s tumor activated prodructs deliver chemotherapy specifically to a tumor. ImmunoGen has three drugs in clinical trials and is negotiating to take a drug into phase II trial. These products are being tested for the treatment of colorectal and small-cell lung cancer.
Advantage: Check out our interactive stock charts, fundamentals, Twitter stream, and more >>