Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Stericycle, Inc. (NASDAQ:SRCL).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Stericycle, Inc. in Q3 2011:
- MORGAN STANLEY: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 2,662,127 shares, worth $214,886,891.
- MUNDER CAPITAL MANAGEMENT: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 869,648 shares, worth $70,197,987.
- SCOUT INVESTMENTS, INC.: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 217,775 shares, worth $17,578,798.
- QUEST INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT INC/OR: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 166,362 shares, worth $13,428,741.
- EAGLE ASSET MANAGEMENT INC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 141,385 shares, worth $11,412,597.
About the company: Stericycle, Inc. provides regulated medical waste management services. The Company offers waste collection, transportation, treatment, and disposal to customers in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
Competitors to Watch: Waste Management, Inc. (NYSE:WM), Republic Services, Inc. (NYSE:RSG), Sharps Compliance Corp. (NASDAQ:SMED), Environmental Waste Intl. Inc. (NYSE:EWS), The TEG Group PLC (NYSE:TEG).
(Note: Data regarding Stericycle, Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>