Wall St. Watchdog reveals information about companies for which stock analysts downgraded the shares on September 19th.
- Highwoods Prop (NYSE:HIW): Stifel Nicolaus downgraded its rating on these shares from Buy to Hold. No price target was given. About the company: Highwoods Properties, Inc., with its operating partnership and subsidiaries, develops, manages, leases and acquires suburban office and industrial properties. Highwoods has expanded into markets throughout the southeastern and midwestern United States.
- Artio Global Investors (NYSE:ART): Ticonderoga downgraded its rating on these shares from Neutral to Sell. No price target was given. About the company: Artio Global Investors Inc., through an indirect registered investment adviser subsidiary, actively manages investments primarily for institutional and intermediary clients. The Company offers International Equity as well as a select group of other investment strategies including High Grade Fixed Income, High Yield, Global Equity and a series of US Equity strategies.
- SEI Investments (NASDAQ:SEIC): Oppenheimer downgraded its rating on these shares from Outperform to Perform and changed its price target to $26. About the company: SEI Investments Company provides global investment solutions and business solutions. The Company integrates technology, research, information services, financial products, and asset management advice to serve banks, mutual fund and pension plan sponsors, insurance companies, money managers, and individual investors.
- JinkoSolar Holding (NYSE:JKS): Collins Stewart downgraded its rating on these shares from Neutral to Sell and changed its price target from $24 to $10. About the company: JinkoSolar Holding Company Limited manufactures solar products. The Company produces silicon wafers, solar cells and solar modules.
- Aixtron (NASDAQ:AIXG): HSBC Securities downgraded its rating on these shares from Overweight to Neutral. No price target was given. About the company: Aixtron AG engineers and manufactures metal organic chemical vapor deposition equipment for the semiconductor industry. The Company’s customers use its equipment to produce compound semiconductor layer structures for use in LED, laser, solar cell, transistor, telecommunications, and other applications. Aixtron markets its products worldwide.
- EZchip (NASDAQ:EZCH): Auriga downgraded its rating on these shares from Buy to Hold and changed its price target from $39 to $37. About the company: EZchip Semiconductor Ltd. is a fabless semiconductor company that develops Ethernet network processors.
- CEMEX S.A. (NYSE:CX): HSBC Securities downgraded its rating on these shares from Neutral to Underweight and changed its price target from $8.2 to $3.4. About the company: Cemex SAB de CV is a building products company. The Company produces, distributes, and markets cement, ready-mix concrete, aggregates, and related building materials. Cemex operates throughout the Americas, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, and Asia.
(Note: Data on stock ratings are sourced from Briefing.com via the Wall St. Journal. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>