Following is information on stock upgrades, downgrades, coverage initiation, and coverage resumption by stock analysts:
- AngioDynamics (NASDAQ:ANGO): Stifel Nicolaus upgraded this stock from Hold to Buy. Its price target is $16.50. About the company: AngioDynamics, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, and markets therapeutic and diagnostic devices. The Company’s products enable interventional physicians to treat peripheral vascular disease and other non-coronary diseases. AngioDynamic’s product lines consist of angiographic catheters, hemodialysis catheters, image guided vascular access products, and thrombolytic products.
- ConocoPhillips (NYSE:COP): Howard Weil downgraded this stock from Market Outperform to Market Perform. No price target was given. About the company: ConocoPhillips is an international, integrated energy company which operates in several business segments. The Company explores for and produces petroleum, and refines, markets, supplies, and transports petroleum. ConocoPhillips also gathers and processes natural gas, and produces and distributes chemicals and plastics. Will ConocoPhillips New Strategy Affect the Oil and Gas Industry?>>
- Bank of the Ozarks (NASDAQ:OZRK): Stifel Nicolaus downgraded this stock from Buy to Hold. No price target was given. About the company: Bank of the Ozarks, Inc. is the holding company for the Bank of the Ozarks. The Bank provides a wide range of retail and commercial banking services throughout operations in northern, western, and central Arkansas.
- FLIR Systems (NASDAQ:FLIR): Morgan Keegan downgraded this stock from Outperform to Market Perform. The price target was changed from $38 to $29. About the company: FLIR Systems, Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets thermal imaging and broadcast camera systems for a variety of applications in the commercial and government markets. The Company makes products for condition monitoring, research and development, airborne observation and broadcast, search and rescue, and surveillance and reconnaissance.
- Petrohawk Energy (NYSE:HK): KeyBanc Capital Markets downgraded this stock from Buy to Hold. The price target is $36. About the company: Petrohawk Energy Corporation is an oil and gas company. The Company participates in the exploration and production of natural gas and crude oil. Petrohawk’s operations are currently focused in proven oil and gas producing trends primarily in South Texas, Louisiana, and Central California.
- Kosmos Energy (KOS): Howard Weil initiated coverage of this stock with a rating of Market Outperform. Its price target is $21. About the company: Kosmos Energy Ltd., a development stage company, engages in the exploration, development, and production of oil and natural gas in Africa.
- Google (NASDAQ:GOOG): Needham resumed coverage of this stock with a rating of Buy and a price target of $725. About the company: Google Inc. is a global technology company that provides a web based search engine through its website. The Company offers a wide range of search options, including web, image, groups, directory, and news searches. Google Inc. Earnings Cheat Sheet: Strong Margins Continue as Net Income Rises>>
(Note: Data on stock ratings is sourced from here. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Get Actionable Investing Insights: Check Out Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s newest Feature Trades of the Month!