Stock Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades: KONA, ARMH, CVH, MCO, PLXS, TRH
Wall St. Watchdog reveals information about companies for which stock analysts either upgraded or downgraded the shares on September 20th.
- Kona Grill (NASDAQ:KONA): Feltl & Co. upgraded its rating on this company from Buy to Strong Buy and changed its price target to $8. About the company: Kona Grill, Inc. owns and operates restaurants in several states in the United States. The Company’s restaurants offer mainstream dishes, as well as appetizers and entrees with an international influence. Each restaurant also features a sushi menu and sushi bar.
- ARM Holdings (NASDAQ:ARMH): The Benchmark Company upgraded its rating on this company from Hold to Buy and changed its price target to $35. About the company: ARM Holdings plc develops processors, data engines, peripherals, software, and tools. The Group’s solutions are used in a variety of applications, including the automotive, consumer entertainment, digital imaging, mass storage, networking, security, and wireless industries.
- Coventry Health Care (NYSE:CVH): Wedbush downgraded its rating on this company from Neutral to Underperform and changed its price target from $38 to $32. About the company: Coventry Health Care, Inc, is a managed health care company operating health plans and insurance companies under a variety of names. The Company provides health maintenance organization, preferred provider organization, point of service, Medicare and Medicaid, and Network Rental to members in markets throughout the Midwest, Mid-Atlnatic, and Southeast United States.
- Moody’s (NYSE:MCO): The Benchmark Company downgraded its rating on this company from Buy to Hold and changed its price target to $29. About the company: Moody’s Corporationi s a credit rating, research, and risk analysis firm. The Company provides credit ratings and related research, data and analytical tools, quantitative credit risk measures, risk scoring software, and credit portfolio management solutions and securities pricing software and valuation models.
- Plexus (NASDAQ:PLXS): Ticonderoga downgraded its rating on this stock from Neutral to Sell and changed its price target to $20. About the company: Plexus Corp. is a participant in the Electronics Manufacturing Services industry, providing product design, supply chain and materials management, manufacturing, test, fulfillment and aftermarket solutions to branded product companies in the Wireline/Networking, Wireless Infrastructure, Medical, Industrial/Commercial and Defense/Security/Aerospace market sectors.
- Transatlantic Hldngs (NYSE:TRH): Deutsche Bank downgraded its rating on this company from Buy to Hold. About the company: Transatlantic Holdings, Inc. is an international reinsurance organization. The Company’s subsidiaries provide reinsurance on a treaty and facultative basis around the world. Transatlantic structures traditional and non-traditional programs for a full range of property and casualty products, with an emphasis on specialty risks.
(Note: Data on stock ratings are sourced from Briefing.com via the Wall St. Journal. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>