Stock Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades: SUSQ, NFLX, FULL, YHOO, SPWRA, CPT, URBN, MMP
Wall St. Watchdog reveals information about companies for which stock analysts either upgraded or downgraded the shares on September 22nd.
- Susquehanna Bank (NASDAQ:SUSQ): Boenning & Scattergood upgraded its rating on this company from Neutral to Outperform. No price target was given. About the company: Susquehanna Bancshares, Inc. is a financial holding company, operating in multiple states. The Bank provides financial services through its affiliate banks at locations in the mid-Atlantic region. Susquehanna Bancshares also operates a trust and investment company, an asset management company, a property and casualty insurance brokerage company, and a leasing company.
- Netflix (NASDAQ:NFLX): Wedbush upgraded its rating on this company from Underperform to Outperform and changed its price target from $110 to $155. About the company: Netflix Inc. is an online movie rental service. The Company ships DVDs with no due dates or late fees, directly to the subscriber’s address. Netflix also provides background information on DVD releases, including critic reviews, member reviews and ratings, and personalized movie recommendations.
- Full Circle Capital (NASDAQ:FULL): Ladenburg Thalmann upgraded its rating on this company from Neutral to Buy. No price target was given. About the company: Full Circle Capital Corp is a business development company incorporated in the USA. The Company’s objective is to generate both current income and capital appreciation. Full Circle invests in both debt and equity investments.
- Yahoo! (NASDAQ:YHOO): Stifel Nicolaus upgraded its rating on this company from Hold to Buy and changed its price target to $18. About the company: Yahoo! Inc. is a global Internet media company that offers an online guide to Web navigation, aggregated information content, communication services, and commerce. The Company’s site includes a hierarchical, subject-based directory of Web sites, which enables users to locate and access information and services through hypertext links included in the directory.
- Sunpower (NASDAQ:SPWRA): Kaufman Bros upgraded its rating on this company from Sell to Hold and changed its price target from $11 to $10. About the company: SunPower Corporation is an integrated solar products and services company that designs, manufactures and markets high-performance solar electric power technologies.
- Camden Property (NYSE:CPT): FBR Capital upgraded its rating on this company from Mkt Perform to Outperform and changed its price target to $69.5. About the company: Camden Property Trust is a self-administered and self-managed real estate investment trust. The Company owns and operates multifamily apartment communities located in the Southwest region of the United States. The properties are located in Texas, Florida, Missouri, North Carolina, Arizona and Kentucky.
- Urban Outfitters (NASDAQ:URBN): Wedbush downgraded its rating on this company from Neutral to Underperform and changed its price target from $30 to $20. About the company: Urban Outfitters, Inc. operates retail stores and direct response, including a catalog and Web sites. The Company’s Urban Outfitters and Anthropologie retail concepts sell fashion apparel, accessories, and household and gift merchandise. Urban also designs and markets young women’s casual wear which it provides to the Company’s retail operations and sells to retailers worldwide.
- Magellan Midstream (NYSE:MMP): Morgan Keegan downgraded its rating on this company from Outperform to Mkt Perform and changed its price target from $64.5 to $65.5. About the company: Magellan Midstream Partners, L.P. is primarily involved in the storage, transportation, and distribution of refined petroleum products and ammonia. The Company’s asset portfolio includes a pipe line system serving the mid-continent region of the United States, petroleum products marine terminal facilities, petroleum products terminals, and an ammonia pipeline system.
(Note: Selected financial data are sourced from Briefing.com via the Wall St. Journal. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>