Stock Analysts Initiate Coverage on TA, GXP, HMSY, PRSC, MGLN, SNSS Today
Wall St. Watchdog reveals information about companies for which stock analysts initiated coverage on September 29th:
- TravelCenters of America (AMEX:TA): UBS initiated coverage of this company with a rating of Neutral and a price target of $4. About the company: TravelCenters of America LLC operates a network of hospitality and fuel service areas primarily along the US Interstate Highway System. The Company provides products and services to professional drivers as well as business and leisure travelers.
- Great Plains Engy (NYSE:GXP): DA Davidson initiated coverage of this company with a rating of Neutral and a price target of $20. About the company: Great Plains Energy Incorporated provides electricity in the Midwest United States. The Company develops competitive generation for the wholesale market. Great Plains is also an electric delivery company with regulated generation. In addition, the Company is an investment company focusing on energy-related ventures nationwide that are unregulated with high growth potential.
- HMS Holdings (NASDAQ:HMSY): BB&T Capital Mkts initiated coverage of this company with a rating of Hold. About the company: HMS Holdings Corporation provides proprietary information management and data processing products and services. The Company furnishes these products to hospitals and health care providers, government health service agencies, payers or purchasers of health care, and companies serving the health care industry.
- Providence Service Corp (NASDAQ:PRSC): BB&T Capital Mkts initiated coverage of this company with a rating of Buy and a price target of $15. About the company: Providence Service Corporation provides privatized social services to individuals and families. The company’s services are reimbursed by government programs such as welfare, juvenile justice, Medicaid or corrections. Providence owns no beds or facilities, preferring to provide its client care in home and community settings.
- Magellan Health (NASDAQ:MGLN): BB&T Capital Mkts initiated coverage of this company with a rating of Buy and a price target of $60. About the company: Magellan Health Services, Inc. coordinates and manages the delivery of behavioral healthcare treatment services. The Company’s services are provided through its contracted network of third-party treatment providers, which includes psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric hospitals, and residential treatment centers.
- MAXIMUS (NYSE:MMS): BB&T Capital Mkts initiated coverage of this company with a rating of Buy and a price target of $45. About the company: MAXIMUS, Inc. provides program management and consulting services to state and local governments throughout the United States. The Company’s services are designed to make government operations more efficient and cost effective while improving the quality of the services provided to program beneficiaries.
- Sunesis Pharma (NASDAQ:SNSS): MLV Capital initiated coverage of this company with a rating of Buy and a price target of $3.5. About the company: Sunesis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of small molecule therapeutics for oncology, inflammatory diseases and other unmet medical needs. The company is advancing two proprietary oncology product candidates intended for the treatment of cancer.
(Note: Selected financial data are sourced from Briefing.com via the Wall St. Journal. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>