Stock Analysts Initiated Coverage of These Stocks: DCO, NOG, KOG, GEOI, BKI, EOG, OPTR, NXPI
Wall St. Watchdog reveals information about companies for which stock analysts initiated coverage on September 21st.
- Ducommun (NYSE:DCO): Wedbush initiated coverage of this company with a rating of Outperform and a price target of $24. About the company: Duocommun Incorporated, through its subsidiaries, manufactures components and assemblies principally for commercial and military aircraft and space programs. The Company’s products include aerostructure components, cabin interior components, metal-bond composite assemblies, switches, and other electromechanical products.
- Northern Oil & Gas (AMEX:NOG): RBC Capital Mkts initiated coverage of this company with a rating of Outperform and a price target of $30. About the company: Northern Oil & Gas, Inc. is an oil and gas exploration and production company. The Company is currently focused on the Rocky Mountain regions of the United States.
- Kodiak Oil & Gas (AMEX:KOG): RBC Capital Mkts initiated coverage of this company with a rating of Outperform and a price target of $9. About the company: Kodiak Oil & Gas Corporation explores for oil and natural gas in the western United States.
- GeoResources (NASDAQ:GEOI): RBC Capital Mkts initiated coverage of this company with a rating of Sector Perform and a price target of $29. About the company: GeoResources, Inc. explores for and produces oil and gas. The Company also mines leonardite and manufactures leonardite based products which are sold primarily as oil and gas drilling mud additives. GeoResources operates in the North Dakota and Montana portions of the Williston Basin.
- Buckeye Tech (NYSE:BKI): RBC Capital Mkts initiated coverage of this company with a rating of Outperform and a price target of $33. About the company: Buckeye Technologies, Inc. manufactures and markets specialty cellulose and absorbent products. The Company offers cellulose-based specialty products made from both wood and cotton, and utilizes both wet-laid and air-laid technologies. Buckeye Technologies sells its products mainly to niche markets.
- EOG Resources (NYSE:EOG): Stifel Nicolaus initiated coverage of this company with a rating of Hold. No price target was given. About the company: EOG Resources, Inc. explores for, develops, products and markets natural gas and crude oil. The Company operates in major producing basins in the United States, Canada, Trinidad, the United Kingdom North Sea, China, and, from time to time, select other international areas.
- Optimer Pharma (NASDAQ:OPTR): Brean Murray initiated coverage of this company with a rating of Buy and a price target of $20. About the company: Optimer Pharmaceuticals, Inc. discovers, develops, and commercializes anti-infective products. Optimer’s initial development efforts address products that treat gastrointestinal infections, and related diseases, including diminished efficacy, serious adverse side effects, drug-to-drug interactions, difficult patient compliance, and bacterial resistance.
- NXP Semi (NASDAQ:NXPI): Sterne Agee initiated coverage of this company with a rating of Buy and a price target of $29. About the company: NXP Semiconductors NV operates as a global semiconductor company. The Company designs semiconductors and software for mobile communications, consumer electronics, security applications, in-car entertainment, and networking. Kaslion’s offers its products to the automotive, identification, wireless infrastructure, lighting, mobile, and computing applications.
(Note: Data on stock ratings are sourced from Briefing.com via the Wall St. Journal. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>