Following is information on companies whose stocks were upgraded by stock analysts today:
- Zions Bancorp (NASDAQ:ZION): Compass Point upgraded its rating on this stock from Sell to Neutral and changed its price target from $21 to $23. About the company: Zions Bancorporation is a bank holding company that operates full-service banking offices in western United States. The Company also offers an array of investment, mortgage, insurance, and electronic commerce services. In addition, Zions provides financing solutions for small businesses across the United States. Zions Bancorp Earnings Cheat Sheet: Swing to a Profit, Beating Estimates>>
- Hansen Natural (NASDAQ:HANS): Longbow upgraded its rating on this stock from Sell to Neutral. No price target was given. About the company: Hansen Natural Corporation, through its subsidiaries, engages in the development, marketing, sale, and distribution of beverages in the United States and internationally.
- Carlisle Cos (NYSE:CSL): FBR Capital upgraded its rating on this stock from Underperform to Mkt Perform and changed its price target from $35 to $45. About the company: Carlisle Companies Incorporated manufactures and distributes construction materials, transportation products, and general industry products. The Company manufactures a variety of products for the roofing, real estate, construction, trucking, food-service, aircraft manufacturing, lawn and garden, and other industries.
- Aixtron (NASDAQ:AIXG): Kaufman Bros upgraded its rating on this stock from Hold to Buy and set a price target of $40. About the company: Aixtron AG engineers and manufactures metal organic chemical vapor deposition (MOCVD) equipment for the semiconductor industry. The Company’s customers use its equipment to produce compound semiconductor layer structures for use in LED, laser, solar cell, transistor, telecommunications, and other applications. Aixtron markets its products worldwide.
- Talbots (NYSE:TLB): Janney Mntgmy Scott upgraded its rating on this stock from Sell to Neutral and set a price target of $3. About the company: The Talbots, Inc. is an international specialty retailer and direct marketer of women’s apparel, accessories, and shoes. The Company operates stores in the United States and Canada. Talbots also retails products over the Internet and through its catalog.
- NuVasive (NASDAQ:NUVA): Robert W. Baird upgraded its rating on this stock from Neutral to Outperform and changed its price target from $32 to $42. About the company: NuVasive, Inc. designs, develops, and markets products for the surgical treatment of spine disorders. The Company’s products include Maximum Access Surgery and Fusion products.
(Note: Data on stock ratings are sourced from here. All data are assumed to be accurate.)