- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Inc. (NASDAQ:GMCR): Up +16.41%. Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, Inc. roasts Arabica coffees and offers various coffee selections. The Company’s products include single-origin, estate, certified organic, Fair Trade, signature blends, and flavored coffees sold under the Green Mountain Coffee Roasters brand. Green Mountain serves offices, supermarkets, and convenience stores, and operates a direct mail business. Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, Inc. Earnings Cheat Sheet: Beats Analysts’ Estimates>>
- Crocs, Inc. (NASDAQ:CROX): Up +15.55%. Crocs, Inc. designs and manufactures shoes. The Company produces soft, lightweight, non-marking, slip- and odor-resistant shoes made of closed-cell resin material. Crocs manufactures men’s, women’s, and children’s shoes and markets them to retail chains. NASDAQ:RNOW): Up +14.43%. RightNow Technologies, Inc. provides on demand customer relationship management software and services. The Company’s solution uses a self-learning knowledgebase to deliver customer self-service, e-mail management, live interaction, issue tracking, and customer satisfaction measurement capabilities.
- LSI Corporation (NYSE:LSI): Up +14.13%. LSI Corporation designs, develops, manufactures, and markets integrated circuits and storage systems. The Company offers products and services for a variety of electronic systems applications that are marketed to original equipment manufacturers in the networking, telecommunications and wireless, computers, consumer products, and storage industries.
- Bank of Ireland (NYSE:IRE): Up +13.43%. The Governor and Company of the Bank of Ireland provides a range of banking, life insurance and other financial services to customers in Ireland and United Kingdom. Services include branch banking, personal and business loans, loan insurance, mortgages, foreign exchange, correspondent banking, credit cards and stockbroking.
- TriQuint Semiconductor (NASDAQ:TQNT): Down -26.74%. TriQuint Semiconductor, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, and markets a variety of high performance analog and mixed signal integrated circuits for the communications markets. The Company utilizes its proprietary gallium arsenide technology to enable its products to overcome the performance barriers of silicon devices in various applications. TriQuint’s products are sold worldwide.
- Clearwire Corporation (NASDAQ:CLWR): Down -22.38%. Clearwire Corporation provides wireless broadband services. The Company operates a wireless network in the United States as well as other countries.
- Alcatel-Lucent (NYSE:ALU): Down -20.37%. Alcatel-Lucent manufactures telecommunications equipment, and offers telecommunications services. The Company’s telecommunications equipment and services enable its customers to send or receive virtually any type of voice or data transmission. Alcatel-Lucent designs and builds public and private networks, communications systems and software, and data networking systems.
- Akamai Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:AKAM): Down -19.13%. Akamai Technologies, Inc. provides global delivery services for Internet content, streaming media, and applications and global Internet traffic management. The Company uses technology and software based on mathematical formulas and algorithms to monitor Internet traffic patterns. Akamai Technologies, Inc. Earnings Cheat Sheet: Beats Wall Street Expectations>>
- Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:HRC): Down -17.39%. Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc. manufactures equipment for the healthcare industry, and provides wound care and pulmonary/trauma management services. The Company produces hospital beds, mattresses, stretchers, furniture and hospital information technology systems; and offers wound, circulatory and pulmonary therapies.
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter >>