Wall St. Watchdog reveals information about 10 stocks showing big percentage moves on our trading screens:
- Liberty Media Corp (NASDAQ:LCAPB): Up +11.03%. Liberty Media Corp – Capital is a tracking stock issued by Liberty Media Corporation to track the performance of the Capital Group. The Capital Groups interests include entertainment services, broadcasting services, publishing, mobile service, and electronics.
- Discovery Communications Inc. (NASDAQ:DISCB): Up +10.01%. Discovery Communications, Inc. provides non-fiction entertainment. The Company operates a wide range of educational television channels as well as offers consumer and educational products and services, and a diversified portfolio of digital media services.
- Harman International Industries Inc./DE/ (NYSE:HAR): Up +9.63%. Harman International Industries, Incorporated designs, manufactures, and markets audio and electronic systems. The Company’s Automotive segment designs, manufactures and markets audio, electronic and infotainment systems for vehicle applications and its Consumer segment designs, manufactures and markets audio and electronic systems for home, mobile and multimedia applications.
- W&T Offshore, Inc. (NYSE:WTI): Up +9.49%. W&T Offshore, Inc. is an independent oil and natural gas company focused primarily on the Gulf of Mexico area in the United States.
- Riverbed Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ:RVBD): Up +8.99%. Riverbed Technology, Inc. manufactures and markets appliances used to connect computers in wide area networks.
- Companhia Energetica de Minas Gerais – CEMIG CL ‘C’ (NYSE:CIG.C): Down -7.21%.
- ProShares UltraShort DJ-UBS Crude Oi ETF (NYSE:SCO): Down -6.84%. ProShares UltraShort DJ-UBS Crude Oil is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund will seek daily investment results that correspond to twice (200%) the inverse (opposite) the daily performance, whether positive or negative, of its corresponding benchmark. The Fund tracks a multiple or inverse multiple of the daily performance of Dow Jones-UBS Crude Oil Sub-Index.
- Youku.com Inc (NYSE:YOKU): Down -6.63%. Youku.com Inc. is an Internet television company. The Company’s Internet television platform enables consumers to search, view and share video content quickly and easily across multiple devices in the People’s Republic of China.
- VistaPrint Limited (NASDAQ:VPRT): Down -6.27%. VistaPrint NV is an online supplier of graphic design and customized printed products to small businesses and consumers worldwide. The Company offers products such as business cards, brochures, and holiday cards.
- iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures ETN (NYSE:VXX): Down -5.64%. iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures ETN is an exchange-traded note issued in the USA. The Note will provide investors with a cash payment at the scheduled maturity or early redemption based on the performance of the underlying index, the S&P 500 Short-Term VIX Futures TR Index.
(Note: Selected financial data are sourced from Google Finance. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>