Stock Ratings and New Share Price Targets Today
Wall St. Watchdog reveals information about companies for which stock analysts reiterated their ratings on October 24th.
- Schlumberger (NYSE:SLB): UBS reiterated its rating of Buy for this company and changed its price target from $100 to $95. About the company: Schlumberger Limited is an oil services company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, provides a wide range of services, including technology, project management and information solutions to the international petroleum industry as well as advanced acquisition and data processing surveys.
- Omnicare (NYSE:OCR): UBS reiterated its rating of Neutral for this company and changed its price target from $31 to $29. About the company: Omnicare, Inc. provides geriatric pharmaceutical services. The Company distributes pharmaceuticals, and provides related pharmacy consulting and other ancillary services, data management services and medical supplies to skilled nursing facilities, assisted living facilities, retirement centers, independent living communities, hospitals, hospice, and other healthcare providers.
- PETsMART (NASDAQ:PETM): Oppenheimer reiterated its rating of Outperform for this company and changed its price target from $49 to $58. About the company: PetSmart, Inc. is a specialty retailer of products and services for pets. The Company operates pet superstores in the United States and Canada, as well as a pet supply catalog business, and an equity interest in PetSmart.com. PetSmart provides pet food and supplies, and offers full-service veterinary, grooming and pet training services.
- Amazon.com (NASDAQ:AMZN): Oppenheimer reiterated its rating of Outperform for this company and changed its price target from $250 to $270. About the company: Amazon.com, Inc. is an online retailer that offers a wide range of products. The Company’s products include books, music, videotapes, computers, electronics, home and garden, and numerous other products. Amazon offers personalized shopping services, Web-based credit card payment, and direct shipping to customers.
- Air Products (NYSE:APD): Ticonderoga reiterated its rating of Buy for this company and changed its price target from $110 to $100. About the company: Air Products and Chemicals, Inc. produces industrial gas and related industrial process equipment. The Company also produces and markets polymer chemicals, performance chemicals, and chemical intermediates. Air Products recovers and distributes oxygen, nitrogen, argon, hydrogen, carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, synthesis gas, and helium, as well as medical and specialty gases.
- Veeco Instruments (NASDAQ:VECO): Ticonderoga reiterated its rating of Buy for this company and changed its price target from $52.5 to $36. About the company: Veeco Instruments Inc. manufactures enabling solutions for customers in the HB-LED, solar, data storage, semiconductor, scientific research and industrial markets. The Company has technology positions in three businesses: LED & Solar Process Equipment, Data Storage Process Equipment, and Metrology Instruments.
- Honeywell (NYSE:HON): FBR Capital reiterated its rating of Mkt Perform for this company and changed its price target from $57 to $59. About the company: Honeywell International Inc. is a diversified technology and manufacturing company with operations around the world. The Company provides aerospace products and services, control technologies, automotive products, and power generation systems. Honeywell also provides specialty chemicals, fibers, plastics, and electronic and advanced materials.
- Genesco (NYSE:GCO): Avondale reiterated its rating of Mkt Outperform for this company and changed its price target from $61 to $64. About the company: Genesco Inc. retails branded footwear, licensed and branded headwear, and wholesales branded footwear. The Company operates stores throughout the United States, Puerto Rico, and Canada.
(Note: Selected financial data are sourced from Briefing.com via the Wall St. Journal. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>