Tellabs: Exec Insiders and Funds Selling Shares in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Tellabs Inc. (NASDAQ:TLAB).
SEC data indicate these insiders have sold Tellabs Inc.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Holley Jean K: act as EVP & CIO. On 07/01/2011, sold 50,000 shares, worth $231,500.
- Brots John: act as EVP, Global Operations. On 07/01/2011, sold 7,853 shares, worth $36,200.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Tellabs Inc. in Q3 2011:
- CLOVIS CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LP: On 06/30/2011, held 6,000,000 shares, worth $27,420,000. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- HEARTLAND ADVISORS INC: On 06/30/2011, held 3,083,621 shares, worth $14,092,148. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- DNB NOR ASSET MANAGEMENT AS: On 06/30/2011, held 1,113,151 shares, worth $5,087,100. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- CITADEL ADVISORS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 909,567 shares, worth $4,156,721. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- OMERS ADMINISTRATION CORP: On 06/30/2011, held 646,434 shares, worth $2,954,203. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Tellabs, Inc. designs, manufactures, markets, and services voice, data, and video transport and network access systems. The Company’s products are used worldwide by public telephone companies, long-distance carriers, alternate service providers, cellular service providers, cable operators, government agencies, utilities, and business end-users.
Competitors to Watch: ADTRAN, Inc. (NASDAQ:ADTN), Ciena Corporation (NASDAQ:CIEN), Sycamore Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ:SCMR), Ditech Networks Inc. (NASDAQ:DITC), Calix, Inc. (NYSE:CALX), Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson (NASDAQ:ERIC), Juniper Networks, Inc. (NYSE:JNPR), Cisco Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:CSCO), Sonus Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ:SONS), and Alcatel-Lucent (NYSE:ALU).
(Note: Data regarding Tellabs Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)