Tenet Healthcare: Exec Insider and Funds Buying Stock in Third Quarter
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Tenet Healthcare Corp. (NYSE:THC).
SEC data indicate these insiders have bought Tenet Healthcare Corp.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Rittenmeyer Ronald A: act as Director. On 08/09/2011, bought 30,000 shares, worth $144,000.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Tenet Healthcare Corp. in Q3 2011:
- PAULSON MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 20,000,000 shares, worth $82,200,000.
- HIGHSIDE CAPITAL MANAGEMENT L P: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 8,825,000 shares, worth $36,270,750.
- TRILOGY GLOBAL ADVISORS LP: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 3,936,100 shares, worth $16,177,371.
- LOS ANGELES CAPITAL MANAGEMENT & EQUITY RESEARCH INC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 2,238,880 shares, worth $9,201,797.
- SAMLYN CAPITAL, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 1,971,700 shares, worth $8,103,687.
About the company: Tenet Healthcare Corporation, through its subsidiaries, owns or operates general hospitals and related health care facilities serving communities in the United States. The Company operates rehabilitation hospitals, specialty hospitals, long-term care facilities, psychiatric facilities, and medical office buildings near its general hospitals, as well as ancillary health care businesses.
Competitors to Watch: Community Health Systems (NYSE:CYH), Health Management Associates, Inc. (NYSE:HMA), Universal Health Services, Inc. (NYSE:UHS), MedCath Corporation (NASDAQ:MDTH), SunLink Health Systems, Inc. (AMEX:SSY), HCA Holdings Inc (NYSE:HCA), LifePoint Hospitals, Inc. (NASDAQ:LPNT), UnitedHealth Group Inc. (NYSE:UNH), HEALTHSOUTH Corp. (NYSE:HLS), and Select Medical Hldgs. Corp. (NYSE:SEM).
(Note: Data regarding Tenet Healthcare Corp.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>