Texas Instruments: Inside Exec and Fund Stock Sales in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Texas Instruments Inc. (NYSE:TXN).
SEC data indicate these insiders have sold Texas Instruments Inc.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Lovett Melendy E: act as Sr. Vice President. On 10/31/2011, sold 20,000 shares, worth $621,600.
- Novak Robert K: act as Sr. Vice President. On 10/27/2011, sold 7,500 shares, worth $237,500.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Texas Instruments Inc. in Q3 2011:
- WINSLOW CAPITAL MANAGEMENT INC /MN: On 06/30/2011, held 8,515,856 shares, worth $276,850,479. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- MAVERICK CAPITAL LTD: On 06/30/2011, held 4,288,685 shares, worth $139,425,149. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- WADDELL & REED FINANCIAL INC: On 06/30/2011, held 3,116,200 shares, worth $101,307,662. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- RENAISSANCE GROUP LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 1,832,795 shares, worth $59,584,165. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- BNP PARIBAS ARBITRAGE, SA: On 06/30/2011, held 836,137 shares, worth $27,182,814. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Texas Instruments Incorporated is a global semiconductor company that designs and supplies analog technologies, digital signal processing (DSP) and microcontroller (MCU) semiconductors. The Company also operates materials and controls, and educational and productivity solutions businesses. Texas Instruments has manufacturing or sales operations in countries around the world.
Competitors to Watch: National Semicond. Corp. (NYSE:NSM), Analog Devices, Inc. (NYSE:ADI), Intersil Corporation (NASDAQ:ISIL), Linear Technology Corp. (NASDAQ:LLTC), ON Semiconductor Corp. (NASDAQ:ONNN), Intel Corporation (NASDAQ:INTC), STMicroelectronics N.V. (NYSE:STM), Maxim Integrated Products Inc. (NASDAQ:MXIM), Broadcom Corporation (NASDAQ:BRCM), and Marvell Tech. Group Ltd. (NASDAQ:MRVL).
(Note: Data regarding Texas Instruments Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>