- TiVo Inc. (NASDAQ:TIVO): Up +17%. TiVo Inc. provides a subscription-based service enabled by a personal video recorder. The Company’s service allows viewers to locate and record multiple shows, control live television, choose viewing preferences, and access their customized lineup of shows. TiVo’s service also serves as a platform to deliver television programming, advertising, and in-home commerce. TiVo Inc. Earnings Cheat Sheet: Margins Expand>>
- Assured Guaranty Ltd. (NYSE:AGO): Up +16.87%. Assured Guaranty Ltd. provides financial guaranty insurance and reinsurance, as well as mortgage guaranty coverage. The Company’s products include guaranties for municipal finance, structured finance, and corporate bonds.
- Universal Display Corporation (NASDAQ:PANL): Up +15.61%. Universal Display Corporation is a member of the United States Display Consortium. The consortium is a cooperative industry/government effort aimed at developing an infrastructure to support a North American flat panel display infrastructure. The Company and its partners are developing high-resolution, full color, light weight Organic Light Emitting Diode (OLED) technology.
- MBIA Inc. (NYSE:MBI): Up +13.5%. MBIA Inc. provides financial guarantee insurance and other forms of credit protection. The Company also offers investment management services to public finance and structured finance issuers, investors and capital market participants.
- PulteGroup, Inc. (NYSE:PHM): Up +12.77%. Pulte Group Inc. sells and constructs homes, and purchases, develops, and sells residential land and develops active adult communities. The Company also provides mortgage financing, title insurance, and other services to home buyers. Pulte has operations in various markets across the United States and Puerto Rico.
- Patterson Companies, Inc. (NASDAQ:PDCO): Down -10.16%. Patterson Companies Inc. distributes dental products, veterinary supplies for companion pets, and rehabilitation supplies. The Company sells and markets to dental clinics and laboratories, veterinarians, and to the physical and occupational therapy markets.
- CB Richard Ellis Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBG): Down -9.17%. CB Richard Ellis Group, Inc. is a global commercial real estate services firm. The Company offers a range of services to occupiers, owners, lenders, and investors in office, retail, industrial, multi-family, and other commercial real estate assets. CB Richard Ellis offer services such as advice and execution assistance for property leasing and sales, forecasting, and valuations.
- Globe Specialty Metals, Inc. (NASDAQ:GSM): Down -8.61%. Globe Specialty Metals Inc. produces silicon metal and silicon-based alloys. The Company’s products are used for the manufacture of a wide range of industrial products, including silicone compounds, aluminium, ductile iron, automotive parts, steel, photovoltaic solar cells and electronic semiconductors.
- Apco Oil & Gas International Inc. (NASDAQ:APAGF): Down -8.53%. Apco Oil and Gas International Inc. is an international oil and gas exploration and production company. The Company explores, produces, and develops oil and gas properties in Argentina.
- Atmel Corporation (NASDAQ:ATML): Down -8.52%. Atmel Corporation designs, develops, manufactures, and markets various non-volatile memory and logic integrated circuits using its proprietary technology. The Company’s devices are used in products for telecommunications, computers, networking, image processing, industrial and military applications, and avionics.