The Hain Celestial Group: Major Shareholders Supporting Stock in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of The Hain Celestial Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:HAIN).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of The Hain Celestial Group, Inc. in Q3 2011:
- MUNDER CAPITAL MANAGEMENT: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 706,145 shares, worth $21,572,730.
- BENNETT LAWRENCE MANAGEMENT L L C/NY: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 174,100 shares, worth $5,318,755.
- RCM CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 103,520 shares, worth $3,162,536.
- MANNING & NAPIER ADVISORS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 101,410 shares, worth $3,098,076.
- CENTURY CAPITAL MANAGEMENT, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 79,061 shares, worth $2,415,314.
About the company: The Hain Celestial Group, Inc. is a natural and organic beverage, snack, specialty food, and personal care products company. The Company’s product line include grocery store foods such as organic cookies, cooking oils, sugar free products, kosher foods, snacks, and frozen foods, as well as organic skin, hair, and body products. Hain Celestial sells and markets in North America and Europe.
Competitors to Watch: General Mills, Inc. (NYSE:GIS), Campbell Soup Company (NYSE:CPB), Kraft Foods Inc. (NYSE:KFT), The J.M. Smucker Company (NYSE:SJM), TreeHouse Foods Inc. (NYSE:THS), H.J. Heinz Company (NYSE:HNZ), Amish Naturals Inc (AMNT), PepsiCo, Inc. (NYSE:PEP), and Dakota Growers Pasta Co Inc (DKGW)
(Note: Data regarding The Hain Celestial Group, Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>