These 10 Companies Just Hit 52-Week Stock Price Lows
Here are stocks that hit their lowest price in the past 12 months. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $2 billion:
- Akamai Technologies Inc. (NASDAQ:AKAM): Down 1.67% to $32.40. Akamai Technologies, Inc. provides global delivery services for Internet content, streaming media, and applications and global Internet traffic management. The Company uses technology and software based on mathematical formulas and algorithms to monitor Internet traffic patterns.
- Apollo Global Management, LLC (NASDAQ:APO): Down 3.65% to $17.18. Apollo Global Management LLC provides global alternative asset manager services. The Company specializes in private equity, credit-oriented capital markets, and real estate funds invested across a core group of industries where Apollo has knowledge and resources. Apollo Global Management provides services throughout the world.
- AU Optronics Corp. (NYSE:AUO): Down 2.09% to $7.49. AU Optronics Corp. manufactures and markets thin film transistor-liquid crystal displays (TFT-LCDs) and plasma display panels (PDPs). The Company sells its products in Taiwan and exports worldwide.
- Cisco Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:CSCO): Up 0.24% to $16.64. Cisco Systems, Inc. supplies data networking products for the Internet. The Company’s Internet Protocol-based networking solutions are installed at corporations, public institutions and telecommunication companies worldwide. The Company’s solutions transport data, voice, and video within buildings, across campuses, and around the world.
- iPath Pure Beta Aluminum ETN (FOIL): Down 2.89% to $46.02.
- Gerdau S.A. (NYSE:GGB): Up 1.46% to $10.45. Gerdau S.A. manufactures steel. The Company produces crude, long, specialty, rolled, and drawn steel products. Gerdau manufactures its steel primarily in mini-mills. The Company operates in Brazil, Uruguay, Chile, Argentina, Canada, and the United States.
- Hewlett-Packard Company (NYSE:HPQ): Down 7.26% to $36.91. Hewlett-Packard Company provides imaging and printing systems, computing systems, and information technology services for business and home. The Company’s products include laser and inkjet printers, scanners, copiers and faxes, personal computers, workstations, storage solutions, and other computing and printing systems. Hewlett-Packard sells its products worldwide.
- Kinder Morgan, Inc. (NYSE:KMI): Down 0.15% to $27.50. Kinder Morgan Inc. is a pipeline transportation and energy storage company. The Company owns and operates pipelines that transport natural gas, gasoline, crude oil, carbon dioxide and other products, and terminals that store petroleum products and chemicals and handle bulk materials like coal and petroleum coke.
- Logitech International SA (NASDAQ:LOGI): Down 0.88% to $12.46. Logitech International S.A. manufactures personal computer input devices. The Company produces computer mice which help the user move the cursor around the computer screen quickly, trackballs, game controllers, keyboards, PC video cameras, and multimedia speakers. The Company sells its products worldwide.
- Lexmark International Inc. (NYSE:LXK): Down 0.03% to $30.00. Lexmark International, Inc. develops, manufactures, and supplies printing and imaging solutions for offices and homes. The Company’s products include laser printers, inkjet printers, multifunction devices, and associated supplies, services and solutions. Lexmark’s products are sold in North and South America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia, the Pacific Rim and the Caribbean.