Here are some of the top stocks that just hit their lowest price in the past 12 months:
1) AOL, Inc. (NYSE:AOL): Down 1.76% to $19.00. AOL Inc is a web services company. The Company’s business spans online content, products and services that the company offers consumers, publishers and advertisers. AOL focuses on attracting consumers and providing online advertising services on company owned and operated properties as well as third party websites. AOL also operates an internet subscription access service.
2) Motorola Mobility Holdings, Inc (NYSE:MMI): Down 5.76% to $25.21. Motorola Mobility Holdings Inc. provides advanced mobile media solutions and multi-screen technologies. The Company develops products that include consumer mobile phones, business-ready smartphones accessories, cordless phones, and home networking products.
3) General Motors Corporation (NYSE:GM): Down 2.57% to $31.42. General Motors Co. manufactures and markets new cars and trucks. The Company offers features for special needs drivers, OnStar vehicle protection, service, parts, accessories, maintenance, XM satellite radio (NASDAQ:SIRI), features for commercial owners, and more. General Motors offers its vehicles and services worldwide.
4) Cisco Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:CSCO): Down 1.1% to $17.92. Cisco Systems, Inc. supplies data networking products for the Internet. The Company’s Internet Protocol-based networking solutions are installed at corporations, public institutions and telecommunication companies worldwide. The Company’s solutions transport data, voice, and video within buildings, across campuses, and around the world.
5) Coldwater Creek Inc. (NASDAQ:CWTR): Down 10.31% to $2.61. Coldwater Creek Inc. is a specialty direct mail retailer of apparel, gifts, jewelry, and home furnishings. The Company markets its merchandise primarily through catalogs, including Northcountry, Spirit of the West, Natural Elements, and Home. Coldwater also operates catalog-themed retail store complexes in Sandpoint, Idaho, and Jackson Hole, Wyoming.
6) Jackson Hewitt Tax Service Inc. (NYSE:JTX): Down 40.8% to $0.74. Jackson Hewitt Tax Service Inc. provides tax services to the general public in the United States. The Company has a nationwide network of franchised and company owned offices.
7) Medifast Inc. (NYSE:MED): Down 0.54% to $21.90. Medifast, Inc. combines physician-supervised weight loss programs with nutritional supplements and multidisciplinary patient education programs. The Company provides an Internet-based physician and medical practitioner network to consumers. Medifast also provides a corporate wellness program for large corporations, associations, and their health insurance carriers.
8) Cree Inc. (NASDAQ:CREE): 0% to $46.99. Cree, Inc. develops and manufactures semiconductor materials and electronic devices made from silicon carbide (SiC). The Company uses proprietary technology to make enabling compound semiconductors such as blue and green light emitting diodes, SiC crystals used in the production of unique gemstones, and SiC wafers that are sold for device production and research.
9) Barnes & Noble, Inc. (NYSE:BKS): Up 1.95% to $12.04. Barnes & Noble, Inc. operates superstores and mall-based bookstores throughout the US. The Company operates book superstores under the names Barnes & Noble Booksellers, Bookstop, and Bookstar. Barnes & Noble also operates bookstores in shopping malls under the names B. Dalton Bookseller, Doubleday Book Shops, and Scribner’s Bookstore.
10) E-Commerce China Dangdang Inc. (NYSE:DANG): Down 7.12% to $22.57. E-Commerce China Dangdang, Inc. is a business-to-consumer Internet retailer. The Company sells books and other media; beauty and personal care; home and lifestyle; baby, children and maternity products; and various apparel including jackets, shoes, and men’s and women’s apparel.