These 10 Stocks Hit 52-Week Lows As S&P Closes At 1,360
Here are stocks that hit their lowest price in the past 12 months. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $300 million:
- Brookfield Residential Properties Inc. (BRP): Down 1.94% to $12.66.
- Eastman Kodak Co. (NYSE:EK): Down 10.09% to $2.85. Eastman Kodak Company develops, manufactures, and markets imaging products. The company provides professional and consumer digital cameras, laser images for radiologists, and photographic films for professionals and amateurs. Kodak also provides digital services for cinematographers, document scanners, aerial images, digital printers for commercial customers, and flat panel displays. Eastman Kodak Earnings: Shareholders Disagree with CEO on Strategy>>
- Harte-Hanks Inc. (NYSE:HHS): Down 20.81% to $9.44. Harte-Hanks, Inc. owns and operates a direct marketing company that provides a full range of specialized, coordinated, and integrated direct marketing services to companies in a wide variety of industries. The Company’s customers are located in the United States and other countries. Harte-Hanks also publishes shopper publications which are highly targeted advertising vehicles.
- Maxcom Telecomunicaciones S.A.B. de C.V. (NYSE:MXT): Down 1.9% to $3.09. Maxcom Telecomunicaciones SA de CV offers telecommunications services. The Company offers local and long distance telephone services to residences and small to medium-sized businesses, as well as conference calling, data transmission, and high-speed Internet access. Maxcom is a facilities-based telecommunications provider (CLEC).
- ProShares UltraShort DJ-UBS Crude Oil (NYSE:SCO): Up 0.88% to $36.81. ProShares UltraShort DJ-UBS Crude Oil is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund will seek daily investment results that correspond to twice (200%) the inverse (opposite) the daily performance, whether positive or negative, of its corresponding benchmark. The Fund tracks a multiple or inverse multiple of the daily performance of Dow Jones-UBS Crude Oil Sub-Index.
- ProShares UltraShort S&P500 (NYSE:SDS): Down 0.75% to $19.79. UltraShort S&P500 ProShares is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund seeks daily investment results that correspond to twice (200%) the inverse (opposite) of the daily performance of the S&P 500 Index.
- TransAtlantic Petroleum Ltd. (AMEX:TAT): Up 0.38% to $2.62. TransAtlantic Petroleum Ltd. explores for and produces crude oil and natural gas. The Company holds interests in developed and undeveloped oil and gas properties in Turkey, Morocco, Romania, and the United States.
- ProShares UltraShort Telecommunications (NYSE:TLL): Down 4.58% to $38.31. UltraShort Telecommunications ProShares is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund seeks investment results that correspond to twice (200%) the inverse (opposite) of the Dow Jones U.S. Select Telecommunications Index.
- Teekay Tankers Ltd. (NYSE:TNK): Down 6.13% to $9.19. Teekay Tankers Ltd. owns and operates a fleet of crude oil tankers, primarily in the aframax sector.
- Direxion Daily Small Cap Bear 3X Shares (NYSE:TZA): Down 1.37% to $32.45. Direxion Daily Small Cap Bear 3X Shares is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund’s objective is daily investment results, before fees and expenses, of 300% of the inverse of the price performance of the Small Cap Index. The Fund invests in at least 80% of its net assets in Financial Instruments that, provide exposure to the Small Cap Index.