Here are some of the top stocks that just hit their lowest price in the past 12 months:
1) General Motors Corporation (NYSE:GM): Down 2.13% to $31.70. General Motors Co. manufactures and markets new cars and trucks. The Company offers features for special needs drivers, OnStar vehicle protection, service, parts, accessories, maintenance, XM satellite radio, features for commercial owners, and more. General Motors offers its vehicles and services worldwide.
2) AOL, Inc. (NYSE:AOL): Down 3.94% to $19.26. AOL Inc is a web services company. The Company’s business spans online content, products and services that the company offers consumers, publishers and advertisers. AOL focuses on attracting consumers and providing online advertising services on company owned and operated properties as well as third party websites. AOL also operates an internet subscription access service.
3) Eastman Kodak Co. (NYSE:EK): Down 1.25% to $3.15. Eastman Kodak Company develops, manufactures, and markets imaging products. The company provides professional and consumer digital cameras, laser images for radiologists, and photographic films for professionals and amateurs. Kodak also provides digital services for cinematographers, document scanners, aerial images, digital printers for commercial customers, and flat panel displays.
4) Evergreen Solar Inc. (NASDAQ:ESLR): Up 1.52% to $2.00. Evergreen Solar, Inc. develops, manufactures, and markets solar power cells, panels, and systems that provide environmentally clean electric power throughout the world. The Company’s solar power products draw electricity from solar cells, which are semiconductor devices that convert the sun’s energy into electricity.
5) Aegean Marine Petroleum Network Inc. (NYSE:ANW): Down 1.84% to $7.99. Aegean Marine Petroleum Network Inc. supplies and markets refined marine fuel and lubricants to ships in port and at sea. The Company also owns and operates a fleet of bunkering tankers in multiple jurisdictions.
6) Fuel Systems Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ:FSYS): Down 3.25% to $23.55. Fuel Systems Solutions Inc. provides advanced alternative fuel systems technology and components for internal combustion engines. The Company’s products enable these engines to function using environmentally friendly gaseous fuels such as propane, natural gas, and biogas. Fuel Systems is a supplier to original equipment manufacturers and the aftermarket.
7) Jaguar Mining Inc. (NYSE:JAG): Down 4.8% to $4.96. Jaguar Mining Inc. acquires, explores, develops, and operates gold mineral properties in Brazil. The Company owns operations in the state of Minas Gerais, Brazil.
8) Barnes & Noble, Inc. (NYSE:BKS): Down 3.36% to $11.79. Barnes & Noble, Inc. operates superstores and mall-based bookstores throughout the US. The Company operates book superstores under the names Barnes & Noble Booksellers, Bookstop, and Bookstar. Barnes & Noble also operates bookstores in shopping malls under the names B. Dalton Bookseller, Doubleday Book Shops, and Scribner’s Bookstore.
9) DreamWorks Animation SKG Inc. (NASDAQ:DWA): Down 1.37% to $26.56. DreamWorks Animation SKG, Inc. develops and produces computer generated animated feature films for a broad movie-going audience.
10) Cisco Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:CSCO): Down 1.09% to $18.20. Cisco Systems, Inc. supplies data networking products for the Internet. The Company’s Internet Protocol-based networking solutions are installed at corporations, public institutions and telecommunication companies worldwide. The Company’s solutions transport data, voice, and video within buildings, across campuses, and around the world.