These 10 Stocks Just Hit 52-Week Lows
Here are some of the top stocks that just hit their lowest price in the past 12 months:
1) Kinder Morgan Inc. (KMI): Shares are down 0.16% to $30.45.
2) YRC Worldwide Inc. (NASDAQ:YRCW): The stock is down 14.93% to $2.28.YRC Worldwide, Inc. offers freight transportation services.
3) Eastman Kodak Co. (NYSE:EK): Shares are down 5.29% to $3.22.Eastman Kodak Company develops, manufactures, and markets imaging products. The company provides professional and consumer digital cameras, laser images for radiologists, and photographic films for professionals and amateurs. Kodak also provides digital services for cinematographers, document scanners, aerial images, digital printers for commercial customers, and flat panel displays.
4) BankUnited, Inc. Common Stock (BKU): The stock is down 1.31% to $27.98.
5) Dolby Laboratories Inc. (NYSE:DLB): Shares are down 2.27% to $49.42. Dolby Laboratories Inc. develops audio signal processing systems for the motion picture, broadcasting, and music recording industries, as well as the consumer market.
6) GSI Commerce Inc. (NASDAQ:GSIC): Shares are down 4.67% to $19.82. GSI Commerce, Inc. develops and operates electronic commerce businesses. The Company’s customers include retailers, branded manufacturers, media companies, television networks, and professional sports organizations. GSI provides Web site design and development, electronic commerce technology, customer service, fulfillment, merchandising, content development, and online marketing.
7) Orbitz Worldwide, Inc. (NYSE:OWW): The stock is down 5.1% to $3.35.Orbitz Worldwide, Inc. offers travel services over the Internet. The Company’s website offers air, hotel, vacation package, car rental, cruise, travel insurance, ground transportation, event ticket, and tour bookings.
8) ProShares UltraShort Silver (NYSE:ZSL): The stock is down 4.92% to $29.19.ProShares UltraShort Silver is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund will seek daily investment results that correspond to twice (200%) the inverse (opposite) of the daily performance of its corresponding benchmark. The Fund tracks the daily performance of silver bullion as measured by the U.S. Dollar fixing price for delivery in London.
9) Green Dot Corporation (NYSE:GDOT): Shares are down 6.19% to $48.98. Green Dot Corp. is a prepaid financial services company that provides money management solutions to a broad base of U.S. consumers. The Company offers general purpose reloadable prepaid debit cards in the United States through a network of retail stores throughout the United States.
10) Rosetta Stone, Inc. (NYSE:RST): The stock is down 11.83% to $13.19. Rosetta Stone, Inc. provides technology-based language learning solutions. The Company develops, markets, and sells language learning solutions consisting of software, online services and audio practice tools primarily under our Rosetta Stone brand.