Here are some of the top stocks that just hit their highest price in the past 12 months:
1) Nordstrom Inc. (NYSE:JWN): Up 0.93% to $46.91. Nordstrom, Inc. is a fashion retailer of apparel, shoes, and accessories for men, women, and children.
2) Joy Global, Inc. (NASDAQ:JOYG): Up 2% to $100.03. Joy Global Inc. manufactures and markets underground mining equipment and surface mining equipment.
3) Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE:ADM): Up 0.45% to $37.65. Archer-Daniels-Midland Company procures, transports, stores, processes, and merchandises agricultural commodities and products.
4) CBS Corporation (NYSE:CBS): Up 2.51% to $22.91. CBS Corporation is a multimedia company that operates broadcasting, television production, and publishing businesses.
5) The Home Depot, Inc. (NYSE:HD): Up 0.79% to $38.48. The Home Depot, Inc. is a home improvement retailer that sells building materials and home improvement products.
6) Ameriprise Financial Inc. (NYSE:AMP): Up 0.68% to $64.73. Ameriprise Financial, Inc. is a financial planning and services firm. The Company provides financial planning, products and services that are designed to be utilized as solutions for its clients’ cash and liquidity, asset accumulation, income, protection, and estate and wealth transfer needs.
7) Capital One Financial Corp. (NYSE:COF): Up 1.07% to $52.69. Capital One Financial Corporation is a diversified bank. The Bank, through its subsidiaries, offers a broad spectrum of financial products and services to consumers, small businesses and commercial clients both domestically and internationally. Capital One has bank locations in Connecticut, Louisiana, New Jersey, New York, and Texas.
8) TD AMERITRADE Holding Corporation (NASDAQ:AMTD): Up 2.02% to $21.76. TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation provides online brokerage services. The Company, through its private client and institutional client divisions, provides tiered levels of brokerage products and services tailored to meet the varying investing, trading, and execution needs of self-directed individual investors, financial institutions, and corporations.
9) Coca-Cola Enterprises Inc. (NYSE:CCE): Up 0.67% to $27.15. Coca-Cola Enterprises Inc. markets, sells, manufactures, and distributes non-alcoholic beverages. The Company provides refreshments, including sparkling waters, juices, isotonics, teas, and sodas. Coca-Cola Enterprises operates internationally.
10) Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (NYSE:ANF): Up 0.65% to $59.05. Abercrombie & Fitch Co. is a specialty retailer that operates stores selling casual apparel, such as knit shirts, graphic t-shirts, jeans, woven shirts and personal care and other accessories for men, women and kids.
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter >>