These 10 Stocks Recently Hit 52-Week Lows
Here are some of the top stocks that just hit their lowest price in the past 12 months:
1) Cisco Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:CSCO): Down 1.38% to $18.59. Cisco Systems, Inc. supplies data networking products for the Internet. The Company’s Internet Protocol-based networking solutions are installed at corporations, public institutions and telecommunication companies worldwide. The Company’s solutions transport data, voice, and video within buildings, across campuses, and around the world.
2) PDL BioPharma, Inc. (NASDAQ:PDLI): Down 4.87% to $4.69. PDL BioPharma Inc. discovers, develops, and markets therapies for serious or life-threatening illnesses, commercially focused on the acute care, hospital setting.
3) Perfect World Co., Ltd. (NASDAQ:PWRD): Down 6.63% to $20.00. Perfect World Co Limited develops and operates online games. The Company primarily develops 3D gaming technologies.
4) Rosetta Stone, Inc. (NYSE:RST): Down 4.42% to $16.02. Rosetta Stone, Inc. provides technology-based language learning solutions. The Company develops, markets, and sells language learning solutions consisting of software, online services and audio practice tools primarily under our Rosetta Stone brand.
5) ProShares UltraShort Silver (NYSE:ZSL): Down 3.23% to $8.10. ProShares UltraShort Silver is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund will seek daily investment results that correspond to twice (200%) the inverse (opposite) of the daily performance of its corresponding benchmark. The Fund tracks the daily performance of silver bullion as measured by the U.S. Dollar fixing price for delivery in London.
6) China Life Insurance Co. Ltd. (NYSE:LFC): Down 3.06% to $56.35. China Life Insurance Co., Limited offers a wide range of life, accident, and health insurance products and services.
7) Aegean Marine Petroleum Network Inc. (NYSE:ANW): Down 4.37% to $8.54. Aegean Marine Petroleum Network Inc. supplies and markets refined marine fuel and lubricants to ships in port and at sea. The Company also owns and operates a fleet of bunkering tankers in multiple jurisdictions.
8) Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:IBKR): Down 1.77% to $15.54. Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. is an automated global electronic market maker and broker specializing in routing orders and executing and processing trades in securities, futures, and foreign exchange instruments.
9) Nektar Therapeutics (NASDAQ:NKTR): Down 4.4% to $10.00. Nektar Therapeutics is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company which develops a pipeline of drug candidates that utilize company platforms. The Company’s product pipeline is comprised of early to late stage drug candidates across a number of therapeutic areas including oncology, pain, anti-infectives, anti-viral and immunology.
10) Tekelec (NASDAQ:TKLC): Down 3.22% to $7.82. Tekelec designs, manufactures, markets, and supports network systems products, diagnostics systems, and selected service applications for telecommunications networks and contact centers. The Company’s customers include telecommunications carriers, network service providers, equipment manufacturers, and contact center operators.
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter >>