These 10 Stocks Were Hot Among Traders and Investors Today
Following is a list of 10 hot stocks that have hit our trading screens at Wall St. Watchdog:
- Celera Corporation (NASDAQ:CRA): Shares of Celera traded higher 33.97% to $8.40 per share today. Celera Corporation is diagnostics company that delivers personalized disease management through a combination of products and services. The Company operates a clinical laboratory that provides testing services and develops, manufactures, and oversees the commercialization of molecular diagnostic products.
- NIKE, Inc. (NYSE:NKE): Shares of NIKE traded lower 9.16% to $77.59 per share today. NIKE, Inc. designs, develops, and markets athletic footwear, apparel, equipment, and accessory products for men, women, and children. The Company sells its products worldwide to retail stores, through its own stores, subsidiaries, and distributors.
- Lorillard Inc. (NYSE:LO): Shares of Lorillard are traded higher 10.57% to $87.11 per share today. Lorillard, Inc. manufactures and sells cigarettes. The Company produces cigarettes for both the premium and discount segments of the domestic cigarette market for sale to distributors and retailers in the United States.
- Westell Technologies Inc. (NASDAQ:WSTL): Shares of Westell Technologies traded higher 18.15% to $3.45 per share today. Westell Technologies, Inc. designs, manufactures, markets, and services digital and analog products used by telephone companies to deliver services over existing copper telephone wires. The Company also markets its products and services to other telecommunications and information service providers seeking direct access to end-user customers.
- Nexxus Lighting, Inc. (NASDAQ:NEXS): Shares of Nexxus Lighting traded higher 53.28% to $3.97 per share today. Nexxus Lighting Inc. develops, manufactures, and sells a wide variety of fiber optic lighting products, signs and displays. The Company’s products are for use in the signage, swimming pool, architectural, and retail industries.
- Quest Diagnostics Incorporated (NYSE:DGX): Shares of Quest Diagnostics Incorporated traded lower .85% to $53.74 per share today. Quest Diagnostics Incorporated provides diagnostic testing, information, and services. The Company operates a national network of full-service laboratories, rapid response laboratories, and patient service centers. Quest Diagnostics provides esoteric testing, routine medical testing, drugs of abuse testing, and non-hospital-based anatomicpathology testing.
- Coffee Holding Co., Inc. (NASDAQ:JVA): Shares of Coffee Holding Co. traded higher 29.89% to $7.73 per share today. Coffee Holding Co., Inc. is a wholesale coffee roaster and dealer. The Company’s primary business is roasting, blending, packaging, and distributing coffee for sale under private labels and their own brands for companies throughout the United States and Canada. Coffee Holding also sells unprocessed green coffee to specialty gourmet roasters and sells branded coffee.
- Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE:CMG): Shares of Chipotle Mexican Grill traded lower 1.93% to $246.81 per share today. Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. owns and operates quick serve Mexican restaurants. The Company operates restaurants throughout the United States.
- Theragenics Corporation (NYSE:TGX): Shares of Theragenics traded lower .99% to $2 per share today. Theragenics Corporation produces and sells implantable radiation devices used in the treatment of cancer. The Company produces and sells TheraSeed, a device based on the radioactive isotope palladium 103. Theragenics’ product is used primarily in the treatment of early stage prostate cancer.
- Shoe Carnival, Inc. (NASDAQ:SCVL): Shares of Shoe Carnival traded higher 3.48% to $26.76 per share today. Shoe Carnival, Inc., a retailer of family footwear, operates primarily in the Midwest, South, and Southeastern regions of the United States. The Company seeks to create a carnival-like atmosphere in each of its stores by decorating with bright lights, colors, and neon signs.