These 15 Stocks Touched 52-Week Lows As Dow Clawed Back 83 Points
Here are 15 stocks that hit their lowest price in the past 12 months. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $300 million:
- Barnes & Noble, Inc. (NYSE:BKS): Down 4.31% to $8.89. Barnes & Noble, Inc. operates superstores and mall-based bookstores throughout the US. The Company operates book superstores under the names Barnes & Noble Booksellers, Bookstop, and Bookstar. Barnes & Noble also operates bookstores in shopping malls under the names B. Dalton Bookseller, Doubleday Book Shops, and Scribner’s Bookstore.
- China Eastern Airlines Corp. Ltd. (NYSE:CEA): Down 1.01% to $18.53. China Eastern Airlines Corporation Limited provides passenger and cargo airline services.
- E-Commerce China Dangdang Inc. (NYSE:DANG): Down 4.06% to $19.12. E-Commerce China Dangdang, Inc. is a business-to-consumer Internet retailer. The Company sells books and other media; beauty and personal care; home and lifestyle; baby, children and maternity products; and various apparel including jackets, shoes, and men’s and women’s apparel.
- Dolby Laboratories Inc. (NYSE:DLB): Up 0.61% to $48.03. Dolby Laboratories Inc. develops audio signal processing systems for the motion picture, broadcasting, and music recording industries, as well as the consumer market.
- DreamWorks Animation SKG Inc. (NASDAQ:DWA): Up 1.66% to $25.68. DreamWorks Animation SKG, Inc. develops and produces computer generated animated feature films for a broad movie-going audience.
- Excel Maritime Carriers, Ltd. (NYSE:EXM): Up 2.6% to $4.34. Excel Maritime Carriers Ltd. owns and operates dry bulk carrier vessels and provides worldwide sea borne transportation services for dry bulk cargo. Excel’s business strategy is to expand and diversify its fleet to achieve economies of scale and marketing strength in each of the drybulk sectors in which it operates.
- Genco Shipping & Trading Ltd. (NYSE:GNK): Down 1.17% to $10.95. Genco Shipping & Trading Ltd. offers shipping services. The Company’s drybulk carrier ships transport iron ore, coal, grain, steel, and other products.
- Mecox Lane Limited (NASDAQ:MCOX): Down 0.75% to $5.26. Mecox Lane Ltd. operates an Internet commerce website. The Company retails men’s, women’s and children’s apparel and household accessories under its own brand and under third party labels.
- Micromet, Inc. (NASDAQ:MITI): Down 3.55% to $4.89. Micromet, Inc. is a biotechnology company. The Company develops novel antibody-based drugs for the treatment of cancer, inflammation and autoimmune diseases.
- Monolithic Power Systems Inc. (NASDAQ:MPWR): Up 1.37% to $13.31. Monolithic Power Systems is a high performance analog and mixed-signal semiconductor company. The company designs, develops, and markets proprietary, advanced analog and mixed-signal semiconductors for large and high growth markets.
- NetSpend Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:NTSP): Down 1.08% to $10.10. Netspend Holdings, Inc. issues reloadable prepaid debit cards. The Company primarily serves people who don’t have bank deposit accounts.
- Quantum Fuel Systems Technologies Worldwide Inc. (NASDAQ:QTWW): Up 12.11% to $4.35. Quantum Fuel Systems Technologies Worldwide, Inc. designs, manufactures, and supplies integrated fuel systems to original equipment manufacturers of fuel cell applications and alternative fueled vehicles. The Company’s fuel systems comprise the storage, monitoring, control, and injection of gaseous fuels to improve efficiency, enhance power output, and reduce pollutant emissions.
- Skechers USA Inc. (NYSE:SKX): Down 0.49% to $18.46. Skechers U.S.A., Inc. designs and markets branded contemporary casual, active, rugged, and lifestyle footwear for men, women, and children. The Company sells its products to department stores and specialty retailers. Skechers also sells its products internationally through distributors and directly to consumers through its own retail stores.
- Tekelec (NASDAQ:TKLC): Up 2.2% to $7.44. Tekelec designs, manufactures, markets, and supports network systems products, diagnostics systems, and selected service applications for telecommunications networks and contact centers. The Company’s customers include telecommunications carriers, network service providers, equipment manufacturers, and contact center operators.
- The Talbots Inc. (NYSE:TLB): Down 2.01% to $4.87. The Talbots, Inc. is an international specialty retailer and direct marketer of women’s apparel, accessories, and shoes. The Company operates stores in the United States and Canada. Talbots also retails products over the Internet and through its catalog.