After days and days of resilience, the US Markets closed lower today. Here are today’s after hours most active:
1) Dell Inc. (NASDAQ:DELL): Shares of the computer business giant are up $0.72 or 5.18% after reporting fiscal Q4 earnings that blew passed analyst estimates. The surprise came on increased margins and excellent demand from corporate clients.
2) ValueClick, Inc. (NASDAQ:VCLK): Shares of the online marketing company are up $1.40 or 9.46% after squashing analyst estimates. They company also is guiding Q1 EPS at $0.21 or $0.22.
3) Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc. (NASDAQ:MDRX): Shares of the healthcare software and service provider are up $0.02 or 0.09% after reporting a Q4 loss in decreased margins and M&A charges. Revenue growth also fell below the company’s guidance.
4) Photronics Inc. (NASDAQ:PLAB): Shares of the manufacturer of photomasks are up $0.57 or 6.98% after reporting fiscal Q1 earnings that surged. The blow-out came from increased margins and revenue.
5) Aaron’s Inc. (NYSE:AAN): Shares of the specialty retailer of consumer electronics are up $2.13 or 10.46% after announcing a Q4 earnings rise of 23%. The report blew passed estimates.
Start Off 2011 by Improving Your Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter >>