US Markets closed mixed today as fears of uncertainty overwhelm investors. Here are today’s after hours most active:
1) Salesforce.com Inc. (NYSE:CRM): Shares of the enterprise cloud computing application provider are up huge: $11.50 or 8.56% after reporting fiscal Q4 revenue that surged. Earnings declined on increased costs and other expenses. The company also gave great forecasts and guidance.
2) Mentor Graphics Corp. (NASDAQ:MENT): Shares of the provider of software and hardware design solutions are up $0.62 or 4.11% after fiscal Q4 earnings beat estimates on a rise of 25%. Sales for the company increased exponentially and guidance for the current quarter exceeded expectations.
3) NutriSystem Inc. (NASDAQ:NTRI): Shares of the weight management system provider are down a drastic $5.62 or 27.82% after reporting a Q4 revenue that continued to drop. Although, earnings for the quarter grew over 100% but the weak revenue report instilled fear in investors.
4) Crocs Inc. (NASDAQ:CROX): Shares of the worldwide footwear provider are up $0.60 or 3.32% after reporting positive Q4 earnings on increased revenue and margins. The increase came on rising sales across various areas worldwide. More importantly, the company issued strong guidance for the current quarter.
5) First Solar Inc. (NASDAQ:FSLR): Shares of the giant solar company are down $7.63 or 4.63% after announcing Q4 revenue that dropped, missing expectations and disappointing investors. However, Q4 earnings rose 10% on increased production.