These 5 Stocks Are Making Moves After Hours on March 7th
US Markets closed in the red today as rise in oil and unrest in the MENA region escalates. Here are today’s after hours most active:
1) Urban Outfitters Inc. (NASDAQ:URBN): Shares of the lifestyle specialty retail company are down $4.49 or 11.82% after annoucing fiscal Q4 earnings that unexpectedly dropped 3.1%. The drop came on lower margins, increased tax payments, and worse than expected sales.
2) Casey’s General Stores Inc. (NASDAQ:CASY): Shares of the convenience store operator are down $2.45 or 6.04% after reporting a drop in fiscal Q3 earnings of 25%. This decrease came on lower margins, rising commodity prices, and greater than expected operating expenses. However, revenue growth came in better than expected.
3) Exelixis Inc. (NASDAQ:EXEL): Shares of the cancer and other serious disease researcher and developer are down $0.74 or 6.53% after it issued a plan to dilute its stock by 12.5 million more shares, increasing its shares by 11%. However, the company did not release details for this distribution.
4) BroadSoft Inc. (NASDAQ:BSFT): Shares of the communications software and hardware developer are up $6.52 or 18.68% after reporting Q4 earnings that easily surpassed analyst expectations. Revenue increased 85% for the quarter. The company also said that the strong results came on the ease of adoption of their products by the market.
5) Jazz Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ:JAZZ): Shares of the specialty pharmaceutical company are up $1.39 or 5.09% after issuing Q4 earnings that met analyst estimates. Sales were led by the company’s leading drug, Xyrem, which increased by 36%.