These 5 Stocks Deserve Your Attention After Hours on February 10th
US Markets trickled higher today, closing slightly in the green Here are today’s after hours most active:
1) Expedia Inc. (NASDAQ:EXPE): Shares of the online travel company fell off a cliff, down $3.11 or 12.11% after reporting Q4 earnings that dropped 30%. Adjusted earnings did increase but did not meet analyst estimates.
2) Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc. (NYSE:CMG): Shares of the popular Mexican food restaurant jumped $21.42 or 8.35% after reporting a surge in Q4 earnings of 47%. This massive rise was due to increased same-store sales and expansion.
3) Kraft Foods Inc. (NYSE:KFT): Shares of the provider of packaged foods dropped $0.71 or 2.28% after disappointing with a 24% earnings drop. The decline in earnings came from lower margins and costs not expected from the acquisition of Cadbury. Revenue growth did meet analyst estimates.
4) Panera Bread Comp. (NASDAQ:PNRA): Shares of the bakery-cafe are up a huge $10.09 or 10.12% after reporting a Q4 earnings rise of 23%. The company issued positive guidance for the year and topped analyst expectations.
5) Wynn Resorts Ltd. (NASDAQ:WYNN): Shares of the casino owner and operator are down $2.15 or 1.79% on Q4 earnings profit that did not meet investor expectations. Gaming revenue and revenue from their Chinese subsidiary were both on par.
Start Off 2011 by Improving Your Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter >>