US Markets closed mixed today as tech led the way down. Here are today’s after hours most active:
1) Brocade Communications Systems Inc. (NASDAQ:BRCD): Shares of the supplier of networking equipment are up $0.35 or 5.82% after reporting a drop in fiscal Q1 earnings of 47%. However, adjusted earnings topped analyst estimates.
2) SunPower Corp. (NASDAQ:SPWRA): Shares of the solar power and services company are up $1.22 or 7.00% after reporting a a jump in Q4 profit on increased margins and strong demand. The company also raised guidance for the year.
3) Intuit Inc. (NASDAQ:INTU): Shares of the provider of provider of business and financial management solutions are up $1.23 or 2.44% after posting a fiscal Q2 earnings drop of 36%. Revenue did increase from the previous quarter, giving shares the boost they needed.
4) Nordstrom Inc. (NYSE:JWN): Shares of the fashion specialty retailer are down $1.28 or 2.75% after reporting a Q4 earnings rise of 35%. Investors were looking for a stronger report as shares are selling down.
5) Red Robing Gourmet Burger Inc. (NASDAQ:RRGB): Shares of the casual dining restaurant chain are up a big 11.22% or $2.37 on Q4 earnings that increased 37%. The strong beat came on an unexpected increase in traffic.
Start Off 2011 by Improving Your Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter >>