These 6 Stocks Reached 52-Week Lows As Dow Pops 161 Points
Here are 6 stocks that hit their lowest price in the past 12 months. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $10 billion:
- China Eastern Airlines Corp. Ltd. (NYSE:CEA): Down 3.21% to $18.72. China Eastern Airlines Corporation Limited provides passenger and cargo airline services.
- Cisco Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:CSCO): Down 0.29% to $17.00. Cisco Systems, Inc. supplies data networking products for the Internet. The Company’s Internet Protocol-based networking solutions are installed at corporations, public institutions and telecommunication companies worldwide. The Company’s solutions transport data, voice, and video within buildings, across campuses, and around the world.
- Dolby Laboratories Inc. (NYSE:DLB): Down 2.23% to $47.74. Dolby Laboratories Inc. develops audio signal processing systems for the motion picture, broadcasting, and music recording industries, as well as the consumer market.
- DreamWorks Animation SKG Inc. (NASDAQ:DWA): Down 3.55% to $25.26. DreamWorks Animation SKG, Inc. develops and produces computer generated animated feature films for a broad movie-going audience.
- Entergy Corporation (NYSE:ETR): Down 1.77% to $65.47. Entergy Corporation is an integrated energy company that is primarily focused on electric power production and retail electric distribution operations. The Company delivers electricity to utility customers in Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, and Texas. Entergy also owns and operates nuclear plants in the northern United States
- Kinross Gold Corporation (NYSE:KGC): Up 0.83% to $14.53. Kinross Gold Corporation is involved in the exploration, development, and production of gold in countries located around the world. The Company currently has operations in the United States, Brazil, Chile, Ecuador and Russia.