These Big Investors Start Q3 Position in Janus Capital
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Janus Capital Group Inc. (NYSE:JNS).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Janus Capital Group Inc. in Q3 2011:
- YACKTMAN ASSET MANAGEMENT CO/IL: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 4,538,000 shares, worth $27,046,480.
- JABRE CAPITAL PARTNERS S.A.: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 3,570,000 shares, worth $21,277,200.
- HEARTLAND ADVISORS INC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 1,500,000 shares, worth $8,940,000.
- MUNDER CAPITAL MANAGEMENT: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 578,091 shares, worth $3,445,422.
- MORGAN STANLEY: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 553,458 shares, worth $3,298,610.
About the company: Janus Capital Group Inc. is a global asset management firm offering individual investors and institutional clients asset management services. The Company provides investment management, administration, distribution and related services to individual and institutional investors through mutual funds, separate accounts and subadvised relationships.
Competitors to Watch: Waddell & Reed Financial, Inc. (NYSE:WDR), T. Rowe Price Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:TROW), Virtus Investment Partners, Inc. (NASDAQ:VRTS), U.S. Global Investors, Inc. (NASDAQ:GROW), Cohen & Steers, Inc. (NYSE:CNS), Franklin Resources, Inc. (NYSE:BEN), Federated Investors, Inc. (NYSE:FII), Calamos Asset Management, Inc (NASDAQ:CLMS), Invesco Ltd. (NYSE:IVZ), and Eaton Vance Corp. (NYSE:EV).
(Note: Data regarding Janus Capital Group Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>