Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Aaron’s, Inc. (NYSE:AAN).
SEC data indicate these insiders have sold Aaron’s, Inc.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Butler William K Jr: act as COO. On 10/26/2011, sold 40,000 shares, worth $1,047,600.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Aaron’s, Inc. in Q3 2011:
- DREMAN VALUE MANAGEMENT L L C: On 06/30/2011, held 1,221,646 shares, worth $34,206,088. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- PERKINS INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 851,419 shares, worth $23,839,732. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- KEELEY ASSET MANAGEMENT CORP: On 06/30/2011, held 115,665 shares, worth $3,238,620. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- TFS CAPITAL LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 115,092 shares, worth $3,222,576. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- EMPLOYEES RETIREMENT SYSTEM OF TEXAS: On 06/30/2011, held 71,000 shares, worth $1,988,000. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Aaron’s, Inc. rents and sells office and residential furniture and accessories, consumer electronics, and household appliances. The Company also manufactures furniture, bedding, and accessories. Aaron’s has Company-owned and franchised centers in the United States.
Competitors to Watch: Rent-A-Center, Inc (NASDAQ:RCII), AeroCentury Corp. (AMEX:ACY), McGrath RentCorp (NASDAQ:MGRC), CONN’S, Inc. (NASDAQ:CONN), Best Buy Co., Inc. (NYSE:BBY), Williams-Sonoma, Inc. (NYSE:WSM), Pier one Imports, Inc. (NYSE:PIR), GameStop Corp. (NYSE:GME), and RadioShack Corporation (NYSE:RSH).
(Note: Data regarding Aaron’s, Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>