Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Oracle Corp. (NASDAQ:ORCL).
SEC data indicate that these insiders have bought Oracle Corp.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Hurd Mark V: act as President. On 07/29/2011, bought 1,000 shares, worth $30,500.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Oracle Corp. in Q3 2011:
- MORGAN STANLEY: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 16,747,932 shares, worth $480,330,690.
- RCM CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 12,481,691 shares, worth $357,974,898.
- PUBLIC EMPLOYEES RETIREMENT ASSOCIATION OF COLORADO: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 4,908,940 shares, worth $140,788,399.
- TWO SIGMA INVESTMENTS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 3,945,032 shares, worth $113,143,518.
- WESTWOOD MANAGEMENT CORP /TX: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 3,746,311 shares, worth $107,444,199.
About the company: Oracle Corporation supplies software for enterprise information management. The Company offers databases and relational servers, application development and decision support tools, and enterprise business applications. Oracle’s software runs on network computers, personal digital assistants, set-top devices, PCs, workstations, minicomputers, mainframes, and massively parallel computers.
Competitors to Watch: Intl. Business Machines Corp. (NYSE:IBM), Hewlett-Packard Company (NYSE:HPQ), Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT), SAP AG (NYSE:SAP), Intel Corporation (NASDAQ:INTC), Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL), Red Hat, Inc. (NYSE:RHT), EMC Corporation (NYSE:EMC), CA, Inc. (NASDAQ:CA), and Adobe Systems Incorporated (NASDAQ:ADBE).
(Note: Data regarding Oracle Corp.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>