Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Bank of America Corporation (NYSE:BAC).
SEC data show that no insiders have bought Bank of America Corporation’s stock since 06/30/2011.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Bank of America Corporation in Q3 2011:
- PAULSON MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 64,321,606 shares, worth $393,005,013.
- PUBLIC EMPLOYEES RETIREMENT ASSOCIATION OF COLORADO: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 10,912,758 shares, worth $66,676,951.
- QUANTITATIVE INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 9,246,900 shares, worth $56,498,559.
- PABRAI MOHNISH: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 7,053,551 shares, worth $43,097,197.
- TEXAS PERMANENT SCHOOL FUND: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 6,443,146 shares, worth $39,367,622.
About the company: Bank of America Corporation accepts deposits and offers banking, investing, asset management, and other financial and risk-management products and services. The Company has a mortgage lending subsidiary, and an investment banking and securities brokerage subsidiary.
Competitors to Watch: Citigroup Inc. (NYSE:C), Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE:WFC), JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE:JPM), U.S. Bancorp (NYSE:USB), Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (NYSE:GS), Barclays PLC (NYSE:BCS), Morgan Stanley (NYSE:MS), PNC Financial Services (NYSE:PNC), KeyCorp (NYSE:KEY), and American Express Company (NYSE:AXP).
(Note: Data regarding Bank of America Corporation’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>